The Student Room Group

Jam Staffing Interview (Waiter)

So I've got an interview as a waiter on Friday and this is my first job interview. (I'm 16)

The email I received said dress appropriately and so I was thinking a smart flannel shirt, dark pair of jeans and a pair of black vans since I'll be coming from college and have no time to go home to get changed. Would this be appropriate?

Also it's a job from from Jam Staffing. Has anyone heard about this company or how they work?
Sounds fine to me, if it's not correct they won't sack you, the worst they'll do is send you home. But most likely you'll be fine, and if it's not they'll just tell you to wear the correct attire next time.

Not heard of Jam staffing before, but it's a temp agency, like a company I work for sometimes when I'm free, shouldn't be to strict. Where are you waiting? Location?
Reply 2
Ah, thanks for the info. The interview location is Gunnersbury but I'm hoping they move me to a location closer to central London.
Reply 3
Hey,
Did you end up getting the job at Jam Staffing?
What was the phone interview like?
they asked me what i knew about it, and i was sooo stuck didnt know what to say. what is there to say? i kind of waffled on :/
Reply 4
Original post by miss-pink09
Hey,
Did you end up getting the job at Jam Staffing?
What was the phone interview like?
they asked me what i knew about it, and i was sooo stuck didnt know what to say. what is there to say? i kind of waffled on :/

Did they give you an interview? Its really not that hard to get a job there as long as you do some basic preparation before the face to face interview and the training day and come across as friendly
I've got an interview too, ahh!
What is it.

Is Jam Staffing the company? or are you Stuff Jam into Jars?
Reply 7
Original post by ScottishChris
What is it.

Is Jam Staffing the company? or are you Stuff Jam into Jars?

Obviously just stuff jam into jars :wink:
Original post by st_23
Obviously just stuff jam into jars :wink:

Never know these days I saw a job as 'Strawberry Taster'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending