The Student Room Group

Why Are English Females So Overweight?

Scroll to see replies

Soon as everyone leaves school, they go to ****ty parties and drink as much as they can and then they bloat out. Me? I'm 5ft 3 and I weight 108lbs, fair to say, I don't drink, however I eat whatever I want, but if I feel I've had an unhealthy week, I'll just eat jacket potatoes and salad for a few days. No biggie. Don't judge a different sex by a few people of your not willing to do the same with your own sex, because after reading your post I would suggest that all men are dicks. Who said beauty was on the outside? Ever thought that these men like those larger girls because they're willing to have fun and have a laugh and go out to dinner with them and eat properly and not count the calories like some girls because guys like you make them scared to put on weight.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 121
I think the easiest way to solve the problem here is for a female to start a: "Why are British men so fat" thread.

Please do so otherwise it seems a bit unfair.
Reply 122
Not everyone from England is overweight.

Whilst I understand that we may be known as a 'large nation', being slimmer does not automatically mean that people should date them. There's personality to consider for example. Now whilst not every person not considered overweight is a bit 'up themselves', some are, and that's hardly attractive, is it?

Unless you really enjoy keeping fit and eating healthy food, then to some, that's just not how it's going to go down. Personally, yes I am slim and not overweight. But that's just me, and it doesn't mean that I exercise all the time, and eat healthily.

... Actually, I'm pretty sure this thread is here to just create a lot of arguments >_>
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lad-lad
I am going to be totally sad and waste about 5 minutes of my valuable time on replying to this:

Eating disorders you say? All I see on the streets is girls walking out of shops eating crisps and junk food. I have never seen a girl eating an apple or simillar on the street. You all eat sh*t lots of sweets which contain a lot of sugar and hence get fat. Nevermind the drinking "disorder" which women have in this country. So many young girls get totally smashed on nights out. Is this acceptable?

Now about you, your legs, the comment the guy has made about you etc: You girls should be happy that we as men encourage you to look good. I expect my girlfriend to DEMAND me looking good because why not? A 3 mile run in the morning and 4 times a week of gym and a careful diet isn't so hard to do is it?
No blokes base their opinions around the fact that: "Oh she is a bit chubby, she is not worth it".
I wouldn't touch a girl that is fat but if you are slightly over then I'll just buy you a pair of trainers and get you running everyday and stop you from eating sweets, pizza and carbs etc. That girl will thank me in the end.

Women have enough pressure? Oh really? Nobody cares if a woman succeeds in her career because if she is good looking most likely she ll find a worthy man anyway. No guy would ever put a girl's job in the way of the dating (Explanation in case a silly d*ck like you doesn't get it:s-smilie:o if she is a cleaner at a local Coop a guy would still go out with her), it doesn't however work the other way round.

Why should you go out and get slim you ask? Well let me think, because 22.5% of British women are obese and obese doesn't mean that you are just curvy, it means that you lot are fat as f*ck and need to get a grip. UK is the fattest Europe's nation. Girls here have deep voices like blokes,you forgot what it is to be feminine, to be polite, to be nice and understanding. Instead any fat sl*t here plays mind games with guys because the guy's standard here is so low that even the fattest thing ever will still get a shag. Disgusting.

Your counter argument is disgusting, shallow, and godawfully arrogant. There is nothing wrong with having more fat on us (as a society, not from a personal health point of view) they don't commit crime, many of them don't get plastered on a Saturday night... So what's the problem?
Original post by Chad_Bronson
Your counter argument is disgusting, shallow, and godawfully arrogant. There is nothing wrong with having more fat on us (as a society, not from a personal health point of view) they don't commit crime, many of them don't get plastered on a Saturday night... So what's the problem?

You're a legend mate. They just don't make them like you anymore.:colondollar: Unfortunately these days guys like you are scarce while guys like OP are in abundance. :frown: Sad times i tell you. Like back in the day Marilyn Monroe, a size 16, was seen to be attractive. There are many renaissance paintings that show women of greater "fat quantity" being seen as attractive. People want what is in scarce quantity. So in rich countries they want someone skinny, generally, and in poor countries they want full figured women because everyone else is malnourished. Obviously that's just a random theory and people should be attracted to what they like. The OP is quite silly if he believes men should sway and bend to his preference in women.
People like who they like. Some guys like slim women, others like them fully figured. Others like white women with fair eyes, others like darker women with brown eyes. Not everything is about body weight and shape..different people are attracted to different things.

He should worry about his own preferences. If he can't find what he finds in Britain perhaps he should move out to another country. Then he might complain the slim women here are not as approachable or as friendly as back home. Such people are never satisfied. You can't have the best of everything.

I'm not a british woman and im offended. People like him make me lose my faith in british guys. I used to think british guys were awesome then i came to tsr and i realised they're actually shallower then guys from back home. Not all there are obvious gems like yourself but definitely quite a few that post on tsr are.
Original post by indianaussie
You're a legend mate. They just don't make them like you anymore.:colondollar: Unfortunately these days guys like you are scarce while guys like OP are in abundance. :frown: Sad times i tell you. Like back in the day Marilyn Monroe, a size 16, was seen to be attractive. There are many renaissance paintings that show women of greater "fat quantity" being seen as attractive. People want what is in scarce quantity. So in rich countries they want someone skinny, generally, and in poor countries they want full figured women because everyone else is malnourished. Obviously that's just a random theory and people should be attracted to what they like. The OP is quite silly if he believes men should sway and bend to his preference in women.
People like who they like. Some guys like slim women, others like them fully figured. Others like white women with fair eyes, others like darker women with brown eyes. Not everything is about body weight and shape..different people are attracted to different things.

He should worry about his own preferences. If he can't find what he finds in Britain perhaps he should move out to another country. Then he might complain the slim women here are not as approachable or as friendly as back home. Such people are never satisfied. You can't have the best of everything.

I'm not a british woman and im offended. People like him make me lose my faith in british guys. I used to think british guys were awesome then i came to tsr and i realised they're actually shallower then guys from back home. Not all there are obvious gems like yourself but definitely quite a few that post on tsr are.

Wow, that really did touch a nerve for me, thank you very much! :colondollar:

If you have a nosy through the posts made on this thread, you may find I'm quite defensive in the whole body confidence / body acceptance mantra. And I guess you're right, I am - because I am a chunky guy myself (I like food too much :biggrin:) it doesn't give people the right to stigmatise others like me - because with obesity being so enormously complex, we musn't think things at skin deep, because there is more to obesity than meets the eye.

For sake of argument, I like my women fuller, and rounded - and if we like what we like (which is the general attitude here on TSR) why is it such a bad thing when we therefore say we like chunkier girls? Society likes to promote itself as being diverse, yet arrogant, ego-centric threads like this just vindicate how shallow minded many of us really are.

And, no, some British guys are genuinely awesome, but a lot of them are a bunch of w*nkers.

Whereabouts are you from, by the way? :smile:
Original post by lad-lad
I think the easiest way to solve the problem here is for a female to start a: "Why are British men so fat" thread.

Please do so otherwise it seems a bit unfair.

Maybe cos British women aren't as shallow as British men. They choose guys on more than just looks. This much is definitely clear from tsr. If you are interested in the answer maybe you can make the thread. I don't get people who generalise and who are shallow. People make fun of women who are gold diggers but the gold digee(the guy who got digged) probably choose a younger, slimmer hotter woman so he is equally as shallow. Not all slim women are gold digers obviously but if someone chooses someone based on shallow values and they get the same back then i have a hard time sympathising. They both got what they wanted.

OP is being bull**** if he thinks relationships are based on body fat. He even says people should only stay with slim people. Well, some of the most successful people are still with the spouses they met 20-30 years ago..the fact they've aged and become fatter and wrinklier hasn't been a factor at all.

Look at Mittal one of the richest guys in the UK. He is still with his wife of 30 years despite the fact she isnt skinny anymore. They still love each other and he credits his success to her. He could have traded his wife in for a younger blonde but he didn't because obviously he's the committed type of guy who wouldn't do that.

Reading this thread has just made me appreciate good guys from where im fromway more.
There are probably many Swedish men or non-British men who complain about women from their country for various reasons. If they are beautiful and slim they might not be approachable or friendly or as willing to go to the pub with some random. Just accept what you've got or move on to what you like more.

If British guys want British women to be more like "Swedish women" maybe they should be more women friendly and more sensitive like Swedish guys are.
I have a couple of generalisations in my thread but hopefully you understand where im coming from.
Maybe cos British women aren't as shallow as British men. They choose guys on more than just looks. This much is definitely clear from tsr. If you are interested in the answer maybe you can make the thread. I don't get people who generalise and who are shallow. People make fun of women who are gold diggers but the gold digee(the guy who got digged) probably choose a younger, slimmer hotter woman so he is equally as shallow. Not all slim women are gold digers obviously but if someone chooses someone based on shallow values and they get the same back then i have a hard time sympathising. They both got what they wanted.

OP is being bull**** if he thinks relationships are based on body fat. He even says people should only stay with slim people. Well, some of the most successful people are still with the spouses they met 20-30 years ago..the fact they've aged and become fatter and wrinklier hasn't been a factor at all.

Look at Mittal one of the richest guys in the UK. He is still with his wife of 30 years despite the fact she isnt skinny anymore. They still love each other and he credits his success to her. He could have traded his wife in for a younger blonde but he didn't because obviously he's the committed type of guy who wouldn't do that.

Reading this thread has just made me appreciate good guys from where im fromway more.
There are probably many Swedish men or non-British men who complain about women from their country for various reasons. If they are beautiful and slim they might not be approachable or friendly or as willing to go to the pub with some random. Just accept what you've got or move on to what you like more.

If British guys want British women to be more like "Swedish women" maybe they should be more women friendly and more sensitive like Swedish guys are.
I have a couple of generalisations in my thread but hopefully you understand where im coming from.

You and I should write a 'body acceptance' book! :biggrin:
Wow, that really did touch a nerve for me, thank you very much! :colondollar:

If you have a nosy through the posts made on this thread, you may find I'm quite defensive in the whole body confidence / body acceptance mantra. And I guess you're right, I am - because I am a chunky guy myself (I like food too much :biggrin:) it doesn't give people the right to stigmatise others like me - because with obesity being so enormously complex, we musn't think things at skin deep, because there is more to obesity than meets the eye.

For sake of argument, I like my women fuller, and rounded - and if we like what we like (which is the general attitude here on TSR) why is it such a bad thing when we therefore say we like chunkier girls? Society likes to promote itself as being diverse, yet arrogant, ego-centric threads like this just vindicate how shallow minded many of us really are.

And, no, some British guys are genuinely awesome, but a lot of them are a bunch of w*nkers.

Whereabouts are you from, by the way? :smile:

Well I like to appreciate people who deserve appreciation :smile: Especially those who have their own thoughts and opinions and are willing to stand up to criticisms just because they think differently. I agree with you that there are definitely some awesome British guys, like you for example, who have restored my faith that British gentleman like Hugh Grant (in the movies he stars in), the guy who played Horatio Hornblower in the BBC series and Colin Firth do exist. You do remind me a bit of Colin Firth in his role in Bridget JOnes diary. All the girls in my class were crazy (and prob still are lol) over him. NOt just from Bridget Jones's diary but also his BBC teleseries as Mr. Darcy. I did have a very overpowering image of british guys being very gentleman like and being very polite..but a few months on tsr slightly altered that image. If im honest with myself it still persists at the back of my mind, but i guess it's far from reality.

I'm not particularly fussed about looks and i don't think many girls are. I think chunkier guys are attractive as well. Having that extra layer/s does come in handy on a cold night or when you want to get a reassuring cuddle from someone..you would want someone bigger. You don't want someone who is the other side of the spectrum and is just a bag of bones.

I have a friend who is a bit chunkier and he is with my friend who is more fully figured much more than him and they are an awesome couple. Very sweet, very lovey dovey and really committed. While lot of skinny people's relationships broke down in the year they have stayed together. This just goes to show personality is more important.

I am from Australia but of Indian descent..and i am fascinated with British things so that's why im on tsr. Hope to work in the UK at some point.
Reply 129
Maybe cos British women aren't as shallow as British men. They choose guys on more than just looks.

Look at Mittal one of the richest guys in the UK. He is still with his wife of 30 years despite the fact she isnt skinny anymore.

I highlighted three points from your "speech" and I'll comment on them.

1) "Choosing guys on more than just looks"- now this is funny, the first spark of attraction always start because of the looks, with men it is probably 90% of the decision is based on girl's looks with girls its a bit harder. You like looks and the guy's influence (so power/money etc). You base around 40-50% of your opinion on looks, another 40% on his money/power/status in society and possibly 10% on other things (honesty and all the high words you like to speak off).

If you don't follow this system than most likely you have low self esteem or probably not have been lucky with guys too much or your appearance isn't the greatest but mostly its true.

2) One of the richest guys in the UK, lets just underline the word RICHEST. What do you think will happen with his possessions if he gets divorced? Think twice, reply once....next

3) Who told you Swedish guys are sensitive? As the thread author mentioned they- guys(and lets say for now we ll believe it) dont date with fat women until they get slimmer. Very sensitive... Brit girls these days say that guys being gentle, polite, sensitive, gentleman is almost gay, cringey etc
For example I have a habit of opening doors for women...anywhere: cars, uni, hairdressers, the way things are going with the women mindset soon enough I won't be doing it because it will count as being cringey or "ghey". Now a question to you, what am I meant to think or do?

I will openly admit that I am of course being an absolute d*ck here, but that's because I can and this forum gives you this opportunity, a lot better than being an ******** in real life. No one actually hates fat or ugly girls, they just don't turn me on that is all :biggrin:
You and I should write a 'body acceptance' book! :biggrin:

We should with out different continental experiences. It can be a joint Australian-British project and i'm sure once it is successful it'll be compulsory reading for all high school children in both countries. :smile:
Original post by lad-lad
I highlighted three points from your "speech" and I'll comment on them.

1) "Choosing guys on more than just looks"- now this is funny, the first spark of attraction always start because of the looks, with men it is probably 90% of the decision is based on girl's looks with girls its a bit harder. You like looks and the guy's influence (so power/money etc). You base around 40-50% of your opinion on looks, another 40% on his money/power/status in society and possibly 10% on other things (honesty and all the high words you like to speak off).

If you don't follow this system than most likely you have low self esteem or probably not have been lucky with guys too much or your appearance isn't the greatest but mostly its true.

2) One of the richest guys in the UK, lets just underline the word RICHEST. What do you think will happen with his possessions if he gets divorced? Think twice, reply once....next

3) Who told you Swedish guys are sensitive? As the thread author mentioned they- guys(and lets say for now we ll believe it) dont date with fat women until they get slimmer. Very sensitive... Brit girls these days say that guys being gentle, polite, sensitive, gentleman is almost gay, cringey etc
For example I have a habit of opening doors for women...anywhere: cars, uni, hairdressers, the way things are going with the women mindset soon enough I won't be doing it because it will count as being cringey or "ghey". Now a question to you, what am I meant to think or do?

I will openly admit that I am of course being an absolute d*ck here, but that's because I can and this forum gives you this opportunity, a lot better than being an ******** in real life. No one actually hates fat or ugly girls, they just don't turn me on that is all :biggrin:

I'll try not to make this response go on like a speech. :smile:

The first spark might be because of looks but the flame continues to burn because of personality. Otherwise that first bright spark can burn out quite quickly..which might be preferred in a one night stand but not a long term relationship. Obviously first impressions count. I mean they count for friendship so they would probably count for a relationship as well.

You're right 90% of a guys attraction might be based on looks but the "looks" a guy might find attractive will vary. Not everyone is attracted the conventional beauty image showed in the media i.e. a tall, slim blonde haired beauty. Some guys might prefer shorter oriental girls or asian girls or white girls who are brunnettes or slightly chubbier girls. Same with girls not everyone is into the 6 foot david beckham look alike. Maybe looks can spark an interest but you choose someone on more than looks. I think for girls its 20% looks, maybe 20% power/money and all that and then 60% personality/similar values. For guys it might be 70% looks, 10% other qualities they might find important, maybe being educated or whatever and 10% personality. Then again it can differ based on the individual. Not all guys would place looks at 90%.

2. I doubt he will get divorced. Its not something is really accepted in his culture unless for a good reason. Marriage is for life. Once you choose a life partner you accept that person (unless they do something bad or are being harmful in any way..and if the love dies out you can rekindle it.) If divorce is something someone actually considers might happen then you can always do a pre-nup. Personally, i think its a negative thing to do.
I believe in living life optimistically then worrying about the worst that might happen.

3.) A random article on google told me they were too sensitive hence why some Swedish girls weren't attracted to them or something. Main thing is there are stereotypes for all nationalities. It doesn't mean it's true most of the time. A lot of guys might be attracted to slim girls but not all, especially those who are similar themselves. You can be attracted to who you want. I don't think you're a dick because you're not into "fat" girls but to impose your view on others which is what OP is doing is definitely a dickish thing to do. It might be because of attitudes like that that some guys will reject a girl they like, who is not conventionally beautiful, just because their mates aren't cool with it.
I think its a sweet gesture when guys open doors for girls and be chivalrous. Obviously some girls have different views..maybe some girls have a bad attitude towards it but not all. I am quite sure many British girls would like that. Maybe the girls you like do not like it but doesnt mean all British girls dont like it.

The first spark might be because of looks but the flame continues to burn because of personality. Otherwise that first bright spark can burn out quite quickly..which might be preferred in a one night stand but not a long term relationship. Obviously first impressions count. I mean they count for friendship so they would probably count for a relationship as well.

You're right 90% of a guys attraction might be based on looks but the "looks" a guy might find attractive will vary. Not everyone is attracted the conventional beauty image showed in the media i.e. a tall, slim blonde haired beauty. Some guys might prefer shorter oriental girls or asian girls or white girls who are brunnettes or slightly chubbier girls. Same with girls not everyone is into the 6 foot david beckham look alike. Maybe looks can spark an interest but you choose someone on more than looks. I think for girls its 20% looks, maybe 20% power/money and all that and then 60% personality/similar values. For guys it might be 70% looks, 10% other qualities they might find important, maybe being educated or whatever and 10% personality. Then again it can differ based on the individual. Not all guys would place looks at 90%.

2. I doubt he will get divorced. Its not something is really accepted in his culture unless for a good reason. Marriage is for life. Once you choose a life partner you accept that person (unless they do something bad or are being harmful in any way..and if the love dies out you can rekindle it.) If divorce is something someone actually considers might happen then you can always do a pre-nup. Personally, i think its a negative thing to do.
I believe in living life optimistically then worrying about the worst that might happen.

3.) A random article on google told me they were too sensitive hence why some Swedish girls weren't attracted to them or something. Main thing is there are stereotypes for all nationalities. It doesn't mean it's true most of the time. A lot of guys might be attracted to slim girls but not all, especially those who are similar themselves. You can be attracted to who you want. I don't think you're a dick because you're not into "fat" girls but to impose your view on others which is what OP is doing is definitely a dickish thing to do. It might be because of attitudes like that that some guys will reject a girl they like, who is not conventionally beautiful, just because their mates aren't cool with it.
I think its a sweet gesture when guys open doors for girls and be chivalrous. Obviously some girls have different views..maybe some girls have a bad attitude towards it but not all. I am quite sure many British girls would like that. Maybe the girls you like do not like it but doesnt mean all British girls dont like it.

I love you.

Seriously. `You have to be one of the most intelligent, socially aware people I have ever met on TSR. :colondollar:
Reply 133

Well points number 1 and 2 you haven't really said much new, you just carried on from where I took off, to your own opinion, nevermind.

About the 3rd point of discussion (as this is where I feel you do have a bit of influence):
Not all guys are into slim girls you are right, black guys like big birds because they like big arses.

Now if I get any average guy and offer him a girl which is slim and a girl which isn't who do you they will choose?
It is exactly the same with girls but in terms of power and money. If I was to offer you a guy with great personal qualities and exactly the same guy - great personal qualities but he is richer/has more influence in the society which one would you pick?

Exactly. It just makes sense.

But what I hate is that it takes so little to look slim for girls. Just run and eat well (none of that starving crap). For guys it takes ages to build yourself and look good and toned. So why not make that little effort if you are a girl? How amazing would it be if you turn from big to slim and you raise your confidence levels, you get more attention, you are getting more healthy and there are just no cons just pros.
Original post by lad-lad
Well points number 1 and 2 you haven't really said much new, you just carried on from where I took off, to your own opinion, nevermind.

About the 3rd point of discussion (as this is where I feel you do have a bit of influence):
Not all guys are into slim girls you are right, black guys like big birds because they like big arses.

Now if I get any average guy and offer him a girl which is slim and a girl which isn't who do you they will choose?
It is exactly the same with girls but in terms of power and money. If I was to offer you a guy with great personal qualities and exactly the same guy - great personal qualities but he is richer/has more influence in the society which one would you pick?

Exactly. It just makes sense.

But what I hate is that it takes so little to look slim for girls. Just run and eat well (none of that starving crap). For guys it takes ages to build yourself and look good and toned. So why not make that little effort if you are a girl? How amazing would it be if you turn from big to slim and you raise your confidence levels, you get more attention, you are getting more healthy and there are just no cons just pros.

It's a proven fact, however, that women find it harder to lose weight then men because their bodies are designed to retain fat to maintain supplies for a pregnency. Men lose weight faster because they have more muscles that consumes energy. Women aren't the same.
Reply 135
Run+Eat Well...Repeat over years.

Anyone can get slim, its about determination and power of will.

P.S. Yes you are right it is harder, but it is also harder if girls visit places like McDonalds, eat sweets, drink booze etc
Original post by lad-lad
I am going to be totally sad and waste about 5 minutes of my valuable time on replying to this:

Eating disorders you say? All I see on the streets is girls walking out of shops eating crisps and junk food. I have never seen a girl eating an apple or simillar on the street. You all eat sh*t lots of sweets which contain a lot of sugar and hence get fat. Nevermind the drinking "disorder" which women have in this country. So many young girls get totally smashed on nights out. Is this acceptable?

Now about you, your legs, the comment the guy has made about you etc: You girls should be happy that we as men encourage you to look good. I expect my girlfriend to DEMAND me looking good because why not? A 3 mile run in the morning and 4 times a week of gym and a careful diet isn't so hard to do is it?
No blokes base their opinions around the fact that: "Oh she is a bit chubby, she is not worth it".
I wouldn't touch a girl that is fat but if you are slightly over then I'll just buy you a pair of trainers and get you running everyday and stop you from eating sweets, pizza and carbs etc. That girl will thank me in the end.

Women have enough pressure? Oh really? Nobody cares if a woman succeeds in her career because if she is good looking most likely she ll find a worthy man anyway. No guy would ever put a girl's job in the way of the dating (Explanation in case a silly d*ck like you doesn't get it:s-smilie:o if she is a cleaner at a local Coop a guy would still go out with her), it doesn't however work the other way round.

Why should you go out and get slim you ask? Well let me think, because 22.5% of British women are obese and obese doesn't mean that you are just curvy, it means that you lot are fat as f*ck and need to get a grip. UK is the fattest Europe's nation. Girls here have deep voices like blokes,you forgot what it is to be feminine, to be polite, to be nice and understanding. Instead any fat sl*t here plays mind games with guys because the guy's standard here is so low that even the fattest thing ever will still get a shag. Disgusting.

I went to an all girls school and I can ensure you eating disorders were rife every week another girl was in hospital being fed through a tube with her bones jolting out becuase the ex bf called her fat or she wasnt as skinny as the girl who sat next to her. I for one dont drink and yes i do agree that women in general appear to drink far to much I even agree with you on the laddish behaviour which is not attractive, im not condoning women who down pints of beer and fall over pissed with there dresses hanging over their heads but i do not agree with you when you say women can just get a nice husband?

Id feel very incomplete in my life if all i achieved was to be used as soome sorrt of brood mare we dont live in medevil times I think a massive number of women want to make something out of their lives, Id be mortified if i was only knowing for being so so wife.

With regards to what that guy said to me? He said this to a girl who is 5ft 11, ith a BMI of 16 when he certainly was tubby and fat it seems alright for boys to have beer bellies?

I demand every single mann have a six pack if you take that attiude, that every guy should have rippling muscles and if they dont they dont deserve to be dated

Obesity is rising but NO its not specific to any one gender, and i think its wrong to put pressures on women to try look like barbie dolls, take cherly cole everything on her is fake nothing is real no real women could look like her, I would hope that if i saw my boyfriend with no makeup, looking a state he wouldnt care

I think its extremlly shallow and vain to expect women to look a ceratin way
Reply 137
Move to America the girls there are penggg
It's because we have a bad diet and don't exercise enough, pretty simple really.

However, it isn't just women who are overweight, plenty of men are too.
Original post by lad-lad

Also dont feel the love for the way you said 'you ' in reference to girls as in we all live of ****, yes i love my maccy ds, but i compete in country level/national level sport so im not one of these girls wh sit on their arses nor are my team mates...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending