The Student Room Group

Why Are English Females So Overweight?

Everyday I see so many British girls with saggy backsides and overhanging bellies. It's not pretty. How did it get this bad?

My foreign friend from Sweden said in his country fat girls never get any dates, so they are forced to lose weight, otherwise they'll be alone for the rest of their lives. This is good, because being overweight is not healthy. He can't understand why on earth slim men in the UK still date, marry and have kids with fat women. It has to stop.

English girls are known now for being fat, loose, easy and always intoxicated. I think us men should try and improve the situation.

Scroll to see replies

Why are so many English men stuck with a pole up their bum? :pierre:
Reply 2
Original post by WordLife
Everyday I see so many British girls with saggy backsides and overhanging bellies. It's not pretty. How did it get this bad?

My foreign friend from Sweden said in his country fat girls never get any dates, so they are forced to lose weight, otherwise they'll be alone for the rest of their lives. This is good, because being overweight is not healthy. He can't understand why on earth slim men in the UK still date, marry and have kids with fat women. It has to stop.

English girls are known now for being fat, loose, easy and always intoxicated. I think us men should try and improve the situation.

lol, well im in my late twenties, have never had a bf or attracted a guy yet have always been slim, toned, abbs slightly showing because I train for 2 sports. So being slim cant be that attractive. Oh and ive never been drunk I dont really like alcohol it makes me bloated.
(edited 11 years ago)
English girls are known now for being fat, loose, easy and always intoxicated.

Fully just described me.
Probably because if you take the time to look most British males don't have much to offer either...
English girls are known now for being fat, loose, easy and always intoxicated.

So are English men.

We've just got a culture that's way too focused on binge drinking and excessive consumption.
Reply 6
Original post by almosttrue
lol, well im in my late twenties, have never had a bf or attracted a guy yet have always been slim, toned, abbs slightly showing because I train for 2 sports. So being slim cant be that attractive. Oh and ive never been drunk I dont really like alcohol it makes me bloated.

Sounds like you're on the opposite "no fun" end of the spectrum.

& how do you plan to do that exactly?
Reply 8
Original post by amyshamblesxx
& how do you plan to do that exactly?

Firstly by refusing to date/sleep with fat women. If men stop dating fat women, fat women will have no choice but to lose weight. I always see slim men with fat women, and although she might not have been fat when he met her, it is a problem.
Firstly by refusing to date/sleep with fat women. If men stop dating fat women, fat women will have no choice but to lose weight. I always see slim men with fat women, and although she might not have been fat when he met her, it is a problem.

How fat is fat?
Reply 10
Original post by KlaireDelilah
Fully just described me.

It's not good to live such an unhealthy lifestyle. By the time you reach 30 you will look like hell. By the time you're 40 you'll look even worse. You should treat your body like a temple and not put poison in it.
Original post by Vikki1805
Why are so many English men stuck with a pole up their bum? :pierre:

there was a british person who was shoving a stick up his arse, and then he fell over. The stick went right up his arse and punctured his intestines.

weel you can be both thin and ugly
Reply 13

I'm surprised you've never had a boyfriend. My friends would date you. They love slim women. Being slim is definitely attractive.
It's not good to live such an unhealthy lifestyle. By the time you reach 30 you will look like hell. By the time you're 40 you'll look even worse. You should treat your body like a temple and not put poison in it.

It's ok, I'm 20 and look about 13.

If I keep it up, by the time I'm 30, I should look 30.
How fat is fat?

weeellllllllll::
fat is fat is fat is fat is fat is fat is fat is fat is fat
Reply 16
How fat is fat?

It depends on your height. Normally though you should know if you're overweight by just looking in the mirror and being brutally honest. If you're 5 ft 5 and weigh 12-13 stone, that would be an example of being grossly overweight.
Original post by Chumbaniya
So are English men.

We've just got a culture that's way too focused on binge drinking and excessive consumption.

well a pint of lard does me preference better than a wee bit of vodka.
Reply 18
It's ok, I'm 20 and look about 13.

If I keep it up, by the time I'm 30, I should look 30.

I doubt it. Don't think all that drinking, partying, overeating and sleeping around doesn't have an effect. It will. You're still young. You have time to save yourself. The alcohol really does destroy your liver and skin.
Original post by babyjustin
there was a british person who was shoving a stick up his arse, and then he fell over. The stick went right up his arse and punctured his intestines.

Makes sense. :pierre:

I'm surprised you've never had a boyfriend. My friends would date you. They love slim women. Being slim is definitely attractive.

What if she had an unattractive face? I am not saying she does, and I do agree that health is important.
but are you telling me that other aspects of a person appearance such as their facial features, their hair etc and their personality, do not matter? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending