The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I couldn't believe how easy this was, smh.
Reply 21
Boundaries are going to be high.
Reply 22
Didn't have a clue on how to do the trig identities question + keyed in wrong value for differentiation :frown: lost so many marks there already
Reply 23
Arsey did say it was the only proof you needed to know.
Reply 24
Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
85mm^2 for the pill question value of A? 2.122 for the radius at that time if I remember correctly.

thats what I got :smile:
Reply 25
Where the mark scheme???

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
That has to be the easiest C2 paper i've ever seen in comparison to past papers! Couldn't have asked for anything better! Just hoping c3 and c4 are that easy too :P
How did everyone else find it ?
I think the prove that Sn = whatever could throw quite a few people off
Reply 28
I'm hoping I didn't muck up the integration because a lot of subbing in and rearranging is involved...
God, that paper was easy
Original post by 0range
thats what I got :smile:

Hi five!
Reply 31
Anyone use 90 degrees. I didn't and just used 0 and 180 plus the 2 cos degrees.
Reply 32
what did people get for the area under the curve or whatever it was?
Reply 33
Original post by craycray
Didn't have a clue on how to do the trig identities question + keyed in wrong value for differentiation :frown: lost so many marks there already

looooool OMG I DID THAT @ THE START!!!!
somehow got 120 / 4(pi) = 30(pi)
Reply 34
Original post by Part A
I swear someone predicted that on the C2 thread (might have been Arsey) - I went and learnt it as well luckily enough...

Hmm, I think he did. I thought it would come up as it seemed to repeat itself every few years :smile:
Reply 35
Hi.. (waiting for model answers :wink:)
I think it was ok, but I was re-taking. Our L6 was complaining about the logs in question 2.. but that's them :biggrin:

Anyway, in question 3 for the perimeter of the sector I forgot to add the radius, so basically I calculated jsut the arc length (as 9.28).
And in question 6 I only got 0°, 39.2° & 90°, and not the other two solutions.
How many marks would I have dropped there? I'm hoping for 90UMS, and if that's it, it should be alright, shouldn't it?

Thanks (also to Arsey for providing this!)

Nik
Reply 36
did you guys 364/6 something for the area
Reply 37
did anyone get the first term on the geometric series equalling to 15, the common ratio being 0.6, and the sum to infinity being 37.5? i got something like that.
Reply 38
Expecting only 1 mark lost due to forgetting to round the 85mm^3 question, apart from that it was fine, the exam took me 20 minutes to finish, checked over (missing the "round to the nearest integer" part of that question) and went to sleep. Hoping for no more stupid mistakes.
Original post by 0range
I honestly think the grade boundaries will be really stupidly high

Grade boundaries shouldn't be high. For C1 and C2 grade boundaries hardly ever fluctuate and are always around 60/75 for the A which is normally 80% anyways! So dw too much about that =/