The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't do 12th-20th June and anything in August. Anything else is fine.
Reply 6781
Jangrafess
Your presence is sorely missed! Sort it out. :frown:
Seriously, it's not through lack of trying! It's just whenever one comes around life takes it upon itself to get in the way.
Rainy
Seriously, it's not through lack of trying! It's just whenever one comes around life takes it upon itself to get in the way.

prioritise! internet football > x
I don't have exams, so whenever is good for me :king1:
has to be after 29th june for it to work with me tbh :emo:
Reply 6785
Rainy
I haven't been to one of these in ages. :s-smilie:

Great batting in the t20 WC Final though in the meantime :smile:
poll :mob:
take your angry mob elsewhere
Get this ******* sorted out ffs. My colon is fed up.
I havent been to one of these, but would love to go!
Okay guys... I think we should poll up a meet for some time in mid to late June, maybe early July. Many of us are going to have summer jobs or jobs in general, so moving to weekend mode is probably smart.

Can we get a poll on Sat/Sun 26th/27th and for July 3rd and 4th possibly? I think that will get the most votes, tbh.
I agree with Robbie, especially with keeping this stuff to weekends. Going by the replies in this thread most people should be able to make those dates and if not there will be plenty more meets in the summer!
Aye, only weekends for me too now. July probably better as things stand.
Jangrafess
Aye, only weekends for me too now. July probably better as things stand.
Working GEL tbh. Who puts the polls up? Maybe you could ask one of your colleagues to do it tbh, or just do it yourself :teehee:
RobbieC
Working GEL tbh. Who puts the polls up? Maybe you could ask one of your colleagues to do it tbh, or just do it yourself :teehee:

I can't do it myself, for I am not an admin or moderator. Maybe I could use the admin site from the dev site. :mmm: I think a sports mod has to change the one in here.

Ascient
x

Stu Lavatory
x

Flanges
x

Randy
x

hey gang, fancy sticking a poll up for us?
Jangrafess
I can't do it myself, for I am not an admin or moderator. Maybe I could use the admin site from the dev site. :mmm: I think a sports mod has to change the one in here.

Randy is not a mod ffs :facepalm2:
Jangrafess

Last time I tried on this thread I cocked it all up horribly, so I'd suggest it would have to be an admin who can change existing polls.

CJ
RobbieC
Randy is not a mod ffs :facepalm2:

Check the mods list at the bottom of the forum. :wink:
Phalanges
Check the mods list at the bottom of the forum. :wink:
He's called Rainy ffs... :facepalm2:

And I thought wanton name changes were outlawed a while back?
I edited the quotes after making them ffs. :facepalm2: It'll show up on Rainy's Who Quoted Me.

Latest