The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Tom Gilchrist
gutted on the top floor ;-)

Hahaha im anticipating some amausing drunk stories and many people passing out while trying to climb the stairs. It shouldn't be too bad, I think ill start a petition to have a slide from the 6th floor down to the bottom :smile:

Top floor is where the party is at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
xXRachaelXx
I think ill start a petition to have a slide from the 6th floor down to the bottom

Haha come to Student Voice - have it voted through as a policy that your Union has to support ;-)
11 days to go! Whoop whoop! Shout out if you're at least vaguely excited about coming to Reading! :yes:
im excited about coming back!
even though ive only been home for about 4 weeks all summer :biggrin:
Tom Gilchrist
11 days to go! Whoop whoop! Shout out if you're at least vaguely excited about coming to Reading! :yes:

....9 days :P I can't wait! :woo:
Haha I recounted and I came up with 10 (including today) until the Sunday you all move in on. I counted 11 up to Monday when Freshers' properly starts :wink:

Either which way it's still too bloody far off!
Tom Gilchrist
Haha I recounted and I came up with 10 (including today) until the Sunday you all move in on. I counted 11 up to Monday when Freshers' properly starts :wink:

Either which way it's still too bloody far off!

I move in on Saturday - 8 days xD
Reply 47
Im really stoked to be coming back. i went back after x-mas a week early, and on the friday before term started broke my leg :/ havent been back since. i neeeeeeed to be back in reading.

Latest

Trending

Trending