The Student Room Group

Uni of Reading - offer holder days

Hi! I'm going to the offer holder day at reading on 17 Feb and was wondering if anyone else is going so that I'm not alone and have like a friend lol. is anyone else going then? I've also applied for biomed foundation year so would be nice to find some friends in that course as well.
Original post by bhumigrg26
Hi! I'm going to the offer holder day at reading on 17 Feb and was wondering if anyone else is going so that I'm not alone and have like a friend lol. is anyone else going then? I've also applied for biomed foundation year so would be nice to find some friends in that course as well.

Hi @bhumigrg26

Great to hear you'll be visiting us soon and congratulations on your offer - that's amazing news!

You may want to have a look at our 2024 applicant thread for people who are applying for the same course and consider having a look for University of Reading 2024 Freshers groups set up on Facebook as these were really helpful for me when I was looking to find other people.

If you have any questions about Reading, student life or anything at all, do ask away. You will be given opportunity to do this in person at the offer holder day too of course, but we're here if you have any other questions. Hope you enjoy having a look around on the 17th and good luck!

Skye 🙂
4th Year MSci Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending