I really loved last night's episode;

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Wow. WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!!
Reply 62
Hi, I am a Merlin fan :cool:

:love: her!!
Reply 63
Why can't they man up and kill someone (Uther) off!!?!?? I just want the legend to get going a bit...
Reply 64
I was so shocked. Absolutely fantastic episode- the cast really outdid themselves- ASH was just fantastic. :woo:

The uber secret was a jaw dropper, although I read a rumour somewhere a few weeks ago which said exactly that- still a shocker though, plus it makes sense with the way he's acted towards

Spoiler

in the past.

katylkh
Why can't they man up and kill someone (Uther) off!!?!?? I just want the legend to get going a bit...

By the looks of what we saw in the

Spoiler

:s-smilie:

Epic scene with Merlin/Uther; loved that bit, and also loved the scene with Merlin trying to Spoiler my bromance bubble swelled. :lovehug:

Totally agree Lonely14- Katie is a gorgeous girl. I unashamedly love both Colin and Bradley haha. :drool: :p:
Amazing episode!
I especially loved the bit in the rain.
I seriously thought that

Spoiler

I was on the edge of my seat! Brilliant episode :grin:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Merlin to return to BBC One for fourth series

Colin Morgan stars as Merlin alongside actors including John Hurt and Anthony Head
Saturday night family hit Merlin is to return for a fourth series, BBC One bosses have announced.

The third series of the retelling of the Arthurian legend has regularly attracted average audiences of more than six million.

"Merlin continues to perform outstandingly well against The X Factor," the BBC's controller of drama commissioning Ben Stephenson said.

The show stars Colin Morgan, John Hurt, Richard Wilson and Anthony Head.

The BBC said the show had been sold to 180 countries.

The third series, which ends on 4 December, has featured guest appearances from actors including Warwick Davies and Miriam Margolyes.

Filming for the new 10-part series will begin in March.
:biggrin:
Original post by VelvetFox
Does anyone here watch Merlin on the BBC? I have to say I absolutely love it, and it's my ultimate guilty pleasure! :biggrin:

Ditto....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zC-NOL9t8

:banana::banana::banana2::banana2::banana::banana:
(edited 13 years ago)
Only ten episodes next year?
Ah well, 'tis better than nothing. :biggrin:
I'm not sure what I thought of the latest episode. Just the sole fact that yes Morgana has turned evil but she's now using her friend, Gwen, cruely. Hmm...
Love Love Love Merlin
I love it, and I'm a guy and heterosexual.
Reply 73
Love this show!
This show has everything -- bad acting, dodgy script, dodgy haircuts -- but it's still good lol I haven't enjoyed this season as much as the last. Morgana turned evil too quick and she now wants to kill Arthur? She's always loved him like a brother, didn't quite explain the motivation behind that (the throne alone is not enough). I still don't think she's gonna go through with it.

Anyway, this reminds me a lot of 80's Saturday television (just 'fun' and not trying too hard) which was amazingly good back in the day. It's light hearted and fun for the whole family.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by joestevens2092
I love it, and I'm a guy and heterosexual.

LOL, you don't have to be a "gay" man to like Merlin.:cool:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lonely14
LOL, you don't have to be a "gay" man to like Merlin.:cool:

This.
Reply 77
I really enjoyed the last episode- it was interesting to hone in a bit more on the "main four" characters, as often Gwen or Morgana is forsaken for the other.

Morgana is fully fledged "evil" now, whatever Morgause told her on her year away, it's festered right into the centre of her, encouraged by her bitterness towards Merlin. She's nearly killed Uther before, and gone behind her friends back in the last series, but now we're seeing traits in her that are only being fully uncovered now; she's determined- whatever the costs- to get the throne, just as Uther is determined to keep it, whatever the costs. I read a very, very interesting spoiler though for the end of the series (although it was hinted at very overtly in the Crystal Cave episode.)
Reply 78
Original post by VelvetFox
I really enjoyed the last episode- it was interesting to hone in a bit more on the "main four" characters, as often Gwen or Morgana is forsaken for the other.

Morgana is fully fledged "evil" now, whatever Morgause told her on her year away, it's festered right into the centre of her, encouraged by her bitterness towards Merlin. She's nearly killed Uther before, and gone behind her friends back in the last series, but now we're seeing traits in her that are only being fully uncovered now; she's determined- whatever the costs- to get the throne, just as Uther is determined to keep it, whatever the costs. I read a very, very interesting spoiler though for the end of the series (although it was hinted at very overtly in the Crystal Cave episode.)

Do you know how Uther is going to die?
Original post by SirMasterKey
I'm not sure what I thought of the latest episode. Just the sole fact that yes Morgana has turned evil but she's now using her friend, Gwen, cruely. Hmm...

I really don't like the relationship between Gwen and Arthur. It seems so...out of place. As for Morgana, that little evil..... can't wait till her powers grow.

Latest