The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TShadow383
I'd imagine (although it's not something I've done) that it feels like doing a massive ****, except that at what would normally be the moment of relief as the titanic turd plummets into the abyss, the little bugger scampers back up inside.

That, as a straight guy, is my assessment.

Buy a didlo and find out? :shrug:
Reply 21
Original post by iainthegreat
It feels like taking a crap but in reverse.

Lol disgusting :eek:
Reply 22
1) Buy dildo
2) Experiment
3) ???
4) PROFIT!

People wouldn't have anal sex if it didn't feel good.
Reply 23
Original post by Skoji
1) Buy dildo
2) Experiment
3) ???
4) PROFIT!

People wouldn't have anal sex if it didn't feel good.

No.

But yeah your right, I guess with your last statement.
Reply 24
Original post by cestvrai
No.

But yeah your right, I guess with your last statement.

Why not? You might love it!
Reply 25
Original post by RageVI
Why not? You might love it!

No. Just no.
I would never buy one of those cup vaginas either.
Original post by TShadow383
I'd imagine (although it's not something I've done) that it feels like doing a massive ****, except that at what would normally be the moment of relief as the titanic turd plummets into the abyss, the little bugger scampers back up inside.

That, as a straight guy, is my assessment.

LOL! :biggrin:

Nah, it feels pretty good to have anything up there, to be honest :colondollar: :colone: I honestly do think 95% of people's ideas/thoughts about it are worse than how it actually feels... slightly uncomfortable and strange at first but then it starts to feel good. It's really not as horrific as many people let themselves believe, but I don't really have anything to compare it to either.
It feels like you're constipated I guess... :lolwut:

Though it depends on how large your dick is. Big dick = Hurts more than small dick. Fat dick = Anal bleeding, Thin dick what is the point?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by iainthegreat
It feels like taking a crap but in reverse.

Im straight but that does sound tempting
As 'The Todd' from Srubs would ask;

I wonder if gay guys get turned on from their own boners?
Reply 30

apparently

no homo
Original post by Astra_K
Im straight but that does sound tempting

Lol I'm not talking from experience, but that's what I'm guessing it would be like. Not for me thanks.
It feels really good, no homo
Reply 33
Original post by Kerny
Why do you (implicitly) assume gay sex always constitutes anal? Not all gay people like it

very naive and ignorant question sorry... what else constitutes gay sex?
Reply 34
Original post by ninaaaaaa
very naive and ignorant question sorry... what else constitutes gay sex?

Depends whether you count oral I suppose.
Reply 35
Original post by Nayberay
Lol how can you make a thread like this and then say 'no homo' :facepalm:

:facepalm2:
umm because i'm not gay.
Reply 36
:facepalm2:
umm because i'm not gay.

So why do you wanna know what gay sex feels like. :facepalm:

Contradictory much?
Reply 37
I'm gay but the thought of anal sex makes me sick. Not all gays like that sort of stuff.
I'm a girl and I've tried anal and didn't like it. And yes, it sort of does feel like pooing in reverse. I don't know what makes it feel good for women really, I just found it uncomfortable, but I guess if you throw a prostate into the mix maybe that would make it feel better?

As for being on top, it apparently feels just like very tight sex *shrug*
Reply 39
Does it actually feel good or are you just doing it for the bond?

Giver or 'receiver' which feels better?

No homo obviously :rolleyes:

Just wondering is all, can't imagine it.

And inb4 'why don't you try it -a wink at the end suggestively- '

Hey mate, I'll answer your questions without the snarkiness. I'm truly bisexual (not just a gay man wanting to hold on to some form of heterosexuality) so I can let you know what it is like from a straight and gay perspective.

1. It feels different depending on if you are the giver or receiver. If you are the giver it feels like vaginal sex only tighter and more stimulating to your penis. If you are the giver, it is very hard to describe the sensation. There are thousands of pleasure nerves in the male anus/sphincter area and if done right will rock your world in a good way. Just as it is for a woman, to let a man enter you is a very big trust issue and if you trust that man to not hurt you, it can be the most pleasurable experiences you will ever have.

2. Obviously it feels good, or no one would practice it. Many straight couples practice it as well. It is great if you do it right. It most certainly is not just for the bond. Pleasure is there to be had.

3. Both feel good. At least for me it does. I am versatile and love giving and receiving. Contrary to the straight world's perception, being the receiver doesn't make you feminine or submissive or being the giver doesn't make you more manly or more in control. They both have their positives.

4. Mate, what you wrote here is why you are getting some negative replies. As a man who identifies as both straight and gay (bisexual), "No Homo" is a very derogatory term. It is used mainly by homophobes and gay haters. Please do not use terms like that if you are truly not homophobic. I realize you didn't get that "no homo" is bad, but it is. Besides that, you don't have to announce you are straight. The Gay and bisexual community is all about acceptance. It doesn't matter to us what your sexuality is. What matters is that you are kind and accepting of everyone and don't make judgments.

5. Maybe you can answer a question for me. You said you are curious. It is completely understandable for many reasons, but why are you personally curious about what anal sex feels like? I'm curious about why you are curious. LOL

Arku
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending