The Student Room Group

Extreme Muslim group brands Christmas 'evil', launches poster campaign

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awais590
Haha, a year or two ago I went to visit some cousins in Birmingham, walking through 'Alum Rock' was like a zoo, people there had no manners whatsoever. :mad::tongue:

Lol so true. I went there once and a stupid 'bro' driving a BMW (possibly purchased with drug money :colondollar:) hit the wing mirror of my car and had the nerve to shout obscenities at me! Alum Rock or 'Alum Thrak' as some call it is a a mini-Pakistan from what I've seen of it makes me grateful for living in a decent area.
Reply 21
Who gives a **** what these nutters think?

Merry Christmas one and all. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Let the bearded misery guts grumble... Shows we're still living in a more or less free country.

Odd they should single out domestic violence as something that's prevented by hard line Islam though http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340222/Harry-Potter-actress-beaten-branded-prostitute-brother-dating-man-Muslim.html
Reply 23
Original post by -Invidious-
They don't see Jesus as the son of god though, just as a messenger.

prehaps but how can they see the celebration of a "phrophets" birthday as evil? and see the killing of many people as a way to worship god?

i'm pritty sure that most if not all holy books from any religion state or imply all life is holy... i guess they just didn't get round to reading those bits yet... no 72 virgins for them!
Reply 24
Im a Muslim. This is someones opinion. Or maybe revenge
Reply 25
Strange, I thought Mohammed was a big fan of violence, paedophilia, and promiscuity (how many wives did he have?). And if you have read the Satanic Verses, that brilliant novel, then Paganism too.
best way to stick two fingers up at this lot is to ignore them and enjoy your holiday. They can tear their beards out with in frustration, who cares? what are they going to do about it?
well;
I've never had an STD
I'm not in debt
I've never raped anyone
I've never made anyone pregnant (or been pregnant :biggrin:)
I've never had an abortion (not sure how that would work)
Never been to a rave
Never believed in Jesus
I don't swear much
I don't exploit people
I'm not promiscuous
I've never been to a night club
I've never committed a proper crime
I'm not a paedophile
I'm not a pagan :confused:
I've never committed domestic violence
I'm not homeless and have never made anyone homeless
I'm not an alcoholic and I rarely drink.
I've never taken drugs

I suppose that makes me a good Muslim does it..?
Reply 28
Homelessness is evil? Give me a ****ing break.
If you want to know about a hotel, will you take advice from drunkards who were commiting violence near the hotel and don't know what the hotel is about?

If you wish to think badly of the hotel on purpose you will...

that is all i say.

if you even have a spec of wanting to know what islam is about, research it.

the daily mail is a wonderful source
as a muslim, i am absolutely disgusted by this campaign

christians have been praised quran, and so has Jesus, son of mary, so that gives no muslim the right to attack a day when Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus.
Reply 31
If i'm honest, I dont give a **** about stories like this anymore.
Reply 32
Original post by Joinedup
Let the bearded misery guts grumble... Shows we're still living in a more or less free country.

Odd they should single out domestic violence as something that's prevented by hard line Islam though http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340222/Harry-Potter-actress-beaten-branded-prostitute-brother-dating-man-Muslim.html

Please do inform me, where in the Qu'ran or the hadeeth does it provide permissibility to specifically 'attack' a Muslim female for dating a Non-Muslim male?

Thanks in advance.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Hamesh
Please do inform me, where in the Qu'ran or the hadeeth does it provide permissibility to specifically 'attack' a Muslim female for dating a Non-Muslim?

Thanks in advance.

Im not too sure on the nitty gritty details of the Quran or the hadeeth, but you can't deny it occurs in the name of Islam. Regardless of whether you think the perpetrators are good Muslims or bad Muslims (if you can even draw a distinction).
Reply 34
LOL!
Reply 35
Drama drama!!!!! Jeez Louise, there's always something!
Reply 36
Original post by Hamesh
Please do inform me, where in the Qu'ran or the hadeeth does it provide permissibility to specifically 'attack' a Muslim female for dating a Non-Muslim male?

Thanks in advance.

I don't care, it's totally irrelevant - it's a matter of record that it's something Muslim males frequently do.
Who actually gives a **** about these wasters? Social pariahs feed off outrage and judging from this thread, their egos are contently plump.

Original post by -Invidious-
Im not too sure on the nitty gritty details of the Quran or the hadeeth, but you can't deny it occurs in the name of Islam. Regardless of whether you think the perpetrators are good Muslims or bad Muslims (if you can even draw a distinction).

It occurs in the name of misogyny. Why do you think the women are harmed but never the men?
Reply 38
Original post by Joinedup
I don't care, it's totally irrelevant - it's a matter of record that it's something Muslim males frequently do.

Straw man.
Reply 39
They hope the campaign will help 'destroy Christmas' in this country and lead to Britons converting to Islam instead.

I have to admit, after seeing that poster it has become clear to me that Allah is the one true God.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending