The Student Room Group

Is it too late to apply for degree apprenticeships

I’m in yr 13 and i just applied for uni and i realised i really want to apply to finance degree apprenticeships but idk if the deadlines have past. Is it too late?
Original post by Zeeee1
I’m in yr 13 and i just applied for uni and i realised i really want to apply to finance degree apprenticeships but idk if the deadlines have past. Is it too late?

Hi @Zeeee1

It's not too late to apply as there are still lots of advertised degree apprenticeships out there right now. You will typically find them advertised with the employer rather than by a university.
You can find them under degree apprenticeships on the UCAS website, or can try https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
to see if there's any that would suit what you're looking for.

Hope this helps!
Emily
Student Rep at BCU 🙂
Original post by Zeeee1

No , some of the bigger firms have closed their deadline however some are still open. Go to the TikTok page apprentice pathways, and apply to the finance ones.
No this is prime time to apply, many business will launch their recruitment campaigns around NAW (1st Week of Feb).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending