The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Original post by e hine e
On my phone so can't link but I put another link further up the page for diamonddust. If you can't find it I collected them all on my tumblr http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com

Thanks! I managed to overlook that :facepalm: All the Warbler videos distracted me!
Original post by diamonddust
My mum just called and the internet decided to work now I'm at the bus station on the way to my dad's! :rolleyes:

SO SO SO EXCITED FOR GLEE! I even took my disgustingly heavy laptop just in case my dad managed to break his computer or something!

I'll wear that dress if you wear that tie... I keep dancing to it! Tooonigggght! Their voices together are just GUH.
/incoherent ramble (again) :biggrin:

Lol I admire your dedication :biggrin: Typical of your internet though... I'm excited too...can't decide whether to have a nap now to make time go faster or if that'll make me sleepy. So many difficult decisions. I've got my laptop off at the moment just to try and keep it running, pretty sure last time it was close to overheating I had it on so long before and after the episode. Nothing can come between me and glee!!
Original post by museobsessed
Loved sexy. I think its sweet how much Burt loves Kurt and goes out of his way to help him even when hes uncomortable

Spoiler

Burt= best dad EVER. Even my 28 year old sister was like 'I wish I had a dad like that!'
He's amazing! I think I would have reacted like Kurt if my mum had given me a sex talk. But then that would never happen, my mum can't even say the word 'sex'.

Spoiler

Thanks Ambs! :love: I'm glad we can all watch together too! :biggrin:
Raise Your Glass

You can tell on this one he sounds nervous too, it's like that moment when you're singing and you're desperately trying to find your voice. He also keeps looking around him...they all looked like they were going to bump into each other at one point lol

At least he sang live, I hardly ever hear people sing live on TV.

I can't wait until they're on Ellen :woo: I'm going to be uncontrollable...Glee tonight, livechat on Wednesday, Ellen on Friday, OS on E4 on Monday then BTW on Tuesday. OMG.

Awww you really CAN hear the nerves, bless him!
He still sounded damn good! Especially towards the end! It's nice to see someone a) sing live and b)be obviously nervous. It's refreshing knowing not every performer is instantly confident! I also loved: 'My glass is empty. That sucks!' I hope he never changes, he's too adorable! I feel so patronising calling a 24 year old adorable but he is! I hope he gets better with the nerves though, because it's really effecting his performance. If that's what nervous Darren sounds like on live TV, we're in for a treat when he gets more used to the cameras.

I can't wait for Darren's livestream! I bet the amount of people watching will destroy the internet haha! I wonder if someone will ask him to sing 'Sami' but with their name instead... :rofl:
I've got my link sorted (thanks e hine e). I've got water (no diet coke here, how will I liiive???) and I'm ready and waiting for Glee! I might while away the time watching Glee/Darren/Chris videos but that's a *little* bit obsessive and I can't be more obsessive than I already am... people will talk!

Oooh, I'll watch Legally Blonde the musical on youtube!

I've got my link sorted (thanks e hine e). I've got water (no diet coke here, how will I liiive???) and I'm ready and waiting for Glee! I might while away the time watching Glee/Darren/Chris videos but that's a *little* bit obsessive and I can't be more obsessive than I already am... people will talk!

Oooh, I'll watch Legally Blonde the musical on youtube!

Lol I'm watching the rocky horror episode...and will most probably watch another after this. Does that make me obsessive?! I've got water too, we're so exciting!! I just can't wait. It better be good :smile:
Lol I'm watching the rocky horror episode...and will most probably watch another after this. Does that make me obsessive?! I've got water too, we're so exciting!! I just can't wait. It better be good :smile:

:biggrin: :five: Yay, drink twin! :biggrin:
You're not obsessive 'cause you're cool! If I did it, after my pouting and whining all day, I'd be obsessive because I've been obsessing about not getting to watch Glee and obsessing about not getting to watch Glee is obsessive... and that makes no sense whatsoever! :rolleyes::colondollar:

You know you're obsessed with Glee when you tell your mum you're going to your dad's house and she says 'to watch Glee?'

You also know you're obsessed with Glee when all your quotes are from this thread!

I've just been googlestalking Telly Leung and he's gay too! I am surprisingly crushed by this new information. :sigh: Damn you hot men with nice voices... :colone:
:drool:

Ohmigosh, the gravelly rasp in his voice.... *melts*

Ooops. Sort of ended up being obsessive...
Reply 2628

I hope not - I've been on a marathon the past hours. But then again, I already know I'm about as obsessive as they get!

You're not obsessive 'cause you're cool! If I did it, after my pouting and whining all day, I'd be obsessive because I've been obsessing about not getting to watch Glee and obsessing about not getting to watch Glee is obsessive... and that makes no sense whatsoever! :rolleyes::colondollar:

You know you're obsessed with Glee when you tell your mum you're going to your dad's house and she says 'to watch Glee?'

You also know you're obsessed with Glee when all your quotes are from this thread!

I've just been googlestalking Telly Leung and he's gay too! I am surprisingly crushed by this new information. :sigh: Damn you hot men with nice voices... :colone:

Haha, sounds like your mum knows you well! I told my mum I'd be staying up late for Glee, and she said 'aren't you a little old to be that obsessed with a kids' show?' :eek3: What the hell?!

Damn, that's a pity. I'm hell-bent on marrying a Warbler, so that takes one off my list :frown: Looks like it'll be Darren then! :awesome:

:rofl: I actually assumed most of the Warblers were gay but Telly is one of those I would've put as straight...then there are some I thought were gay who have talked about wanting to be with Quinn or something. I guess my gaydar isn't improving any :s-smilie: I also love how the post after saying you wouldn't be obsessive by watching videos you've been googling a Warbler :rofl:

My mum doesn't even know I'm watching Glee live (I think hiding things is also a sign of obsession...or maybe addiction). If she did she'd just look at me like I'm an idiot.

The Rocky Horror Show got Hey, Soul Sister out of my head (which has been in since seeing the Warblers earlier) and has now replaced it with the Time Warp. I've just realised I've put Special Education on though so Hey, Soul Sister will soon be back in there :rolleyes: which reminds me, I was singing that earlier and it makes me out of breath by the end of it, there's hardly any room to breath...or I just forget.

:drool:

Ohmigosh, the gravelly rasp in his voice.... *melts*

Ooops. Sort of ended up being obsessive...

:rofl:

I'm thinking of watching the Kurt/Blaine scenes I have saved to my computer but I'm afraid I might explode.
Why is time going so slowly?

Why is time going so slowly?

I know, it's ridiculous. HURRY UP YOU STUPID CLOCK.
Oh and if anyone's interested this link

http://www.shadownet.info/channels/usa/fox-netw.html

is 2 seconds ahead of the other one, in case you're really desperate to be the first to see things. Like me.

Is it weird that I change my twitter trending topics to US ones when I watch Glee? I like to see reactions.

Spoiler

New Darren interview

I've got Original Song on, it had to be done :woo:
:rofl: I actually assumed most of the Warblers were gay but Telly is one of those I would've put as straight...then there are some I thought were gay who have talked about wanting to be with Quinn or something. I guess my gaydar isn't improving any :s-smilie: I also love how the post after saying you wouldn't be obsessive by watching videos you've been googling a Warbler :rofl:

My mum doesn't even know I'm watching Glee live (I think hiding things is also a sign of obsession...or maybe addiction). If she did she'd just look at me like I'm an idiot.

The Rocky Horror Show got Hey, Soul Sister out of my head (which has been in since seeing the Warblers earlier) and has now replaced it with the Time Warp. I've just realised I've put Special Education on though so Hey, Soul Sister will soon be back in there :rolleyes: which reminds me, I was singing that earlier and it makes me out of breath by the end of it, there's hardly any room to breath...or I just forget.

I'm thinking of watching the Kurt/Blaine scenes I have saved to my computer but I'm afraid I might explode.

I think Telly's an amazing actor because there is a huge difference between Wes and...

I feel like having a huge hissy fit! Is Riker (the blonde one) gay? I don't fancy him but he's one my gaydar started beeping at. I wonder if Thad ('You MOCK me, sir!') is gay, cause he's kind of cute. If not, the only Warbler I can have is Darren... and I will fight you all for him! :duel:

Don't worry, my gaydar sucks too! I went to a gay club for my friend's party and this really camp guy started talking to me, I assumed he was gay so I danced with him and my friends were all like: 'You realise he's coming on to you, right?' and I was like 'Isn't he gay?' and they were like... 'No.' Epic fail. I think I beat Blaine for obliviousness! :rolleyes: I always think gay guys are straight... and I think straight guys are gay and I've only met one bisexual guy and I thought he was straight... so I've given up trying to second guess people's sexualities haha! I've pretty good with celebrities. Well, I thought I was. Damn you Telly Leung! :tongue:

Watch the Kurt/Blaine scenes! It will make you REALLY excited for tonight!

YES! It's finally midnight! Only 55 minutes to go...

:blush:
Man! I thought it was on at midnight not 1! DAMN.
I don't know if I can stay awake for it seeing as I have to be up at 8...such a dilemma!
Oh and if anyone's interested this link

http://www.shadownet.info/channels/usa/fox-netw.html

is 2 seconds ahead of the other one, in case you're really desperate to be the first to see things. Like me.

Is it weird that I change my twitter trending topics to US ones when I watch Glee? I like to see reactions.

Spoiler

No, because I do that too! Stop stealing my life woman! :tongue:

New Darren interview

He might have been the campest I've ever seen him in the first minute! :biggrin: Still freaking adorable!

'I kind of look like a bum.' You're the hottest bum I've ever seen... *had to be said* And the word 'bum' is now making me laugh... Americans... why can't you just say 'homeless person'? Less innuendo that way... :tongue:
I gave myself whiplash when he mentioned a 'sex tape'. :laugh: My brain was like 'Please stop...'

I've got Original Song on, it had to be done :woo:

Yay!

I think Telly's an amazing actor because there is a huge difference between Wes and...

I feel like having a huge hissy fit! Is Riker (the blonde one) gay? I don't fancy him but he's one my gaydar started beeping at. I wonder if Thad ('You MOCK me, sir!') is gay, cause he's kind of cute. If not, the only Warbler I can have is Darren... and I will fight you all for him! :duel:

Don't worry, my gaydar sucks too! I went to a gay club for my friend's party and this really camp guy started talking to me, I assumed he was gay so I danced with him and my friends were all like: 'You realise he's coming on to you, right?' and I was like 'Isn't he gay?' and they were like... 'No.' Epic fail. I think I beat Blaine for obliviousness! :rolleyes: I always think gay guys are straight... and I think straight guys are gay and I've only met one bisexual guy and I thought he was straight... so I've given up trying to second guess people's sexualities haha! I've pretty good with celebrities. Well, I thought I was. Damn you Telly Leung! :tongue:

Watch the Kurt/Blaine scenes! It will make you REALLY excited for tonight!

YES! It's finally midnight! Only 55 minutes to go...

:blush:

WOWOWOW he is good plus I LOVE that song :love: ah, he's amazing. I can buy he's gay now.

Riker was the one that immediately pinged my gaydar (especially because his profile pic on twitter used to remind me of Maxxie from Skins) but he's the one who says he'd love his character to have a romance with Quinn because he fancies Diana or something :s-smilie: I think Dominic Barnes is and I haven't seen anything to prove that wrong. You sound as hopeless as me at it....other people always tell me that it's obvious the people I thought were straight were actually gay but I always get it wrong.

40 minutes to go!! One of my livestreams isn't working so I'm keeping the other one on now incase it stops loading later :rofl:
Original post by Peas and love
Man! I thought it was on at midnight not 1! DAMN.
I don't know if I can stay awake for it seeing as I have to be up at 8...such a dilemma!

Where's your stamina woman? *says the person who stayed in bed until 11am this morning so she could stay up because she's useless with late nights*

Quick Reply

Latest