The Student Room Group

Sex or Food?

So i have just been watching the friends episode where Rachel asks the gang What would you give up sex or food? So was thinking about what answers you would give? I would give up sex i think lol i love food way to much :tongue: and too me food is the more important to me
(edited 12 years ago)
I would give up sex. There are some dishes that are so much better.
Reply 2
Both :sexface:.
As it stands I would give up sex since I get no sex anyway.

If I was a normal person I'd give up food and get all my calories from beer instead.
Reply 4
Original post by miss_sporty
So i have just been watching the friends episode where Rachel asks the gang What would you give up sex or food? So was thinking about what answers you would give? I would give up sex i think lol i love food way to much :tongue:

Well that's just stupid since you'd die if you stopped eating. Not a fair question
Reply 5
only if they make me a sammich afterwards : D
If there was some other way of surviving other than food then I would give up food.
Reply 7
Girls on bread!...
Reply 8
Original post by miss_sporty
So i have just been watching the friends episode where Rachel asks the gang What would you give up sex or food? So was thinking about what answers you would give? I would give up sex i think lol i love food way to much :tongue:

LOL I'm doing FRIENDS marathon over the summer, now on season 5. Hahaha Joey and his sex sandwich...LOL.

I can't decide which one. Both are essentials I think.
Reply 9
I can live without sex.
Without food I won't have enough energy to have sex after a while...and I'll probably die when hunger persists too long.

I'll definitely give up the sex.
I would give up sex.
Reply 11
But if I couldn't have food, then within a short span of time I wouldn't be able to have sex due to being dead...so basically the choice is no sex or no sex in the long run :frown:
I'd give up sex, so she could be in the kitchen making me sandwiches all day. :daydreaming:
Reply 13
Not too sure what you mean by "giving up food" lol.
I could live without sex. I obviously can't live, as in stay alive, without food.
Reply 15
Original post by The Fez
LOL I'm doing FRIENDS marathon over the summer, now on season 5. Hahaha Joey and his sex sandwich...LOL.

I can't decide which one. Both are essentials I think.

i have to say i love friends too :biggrin:
Original post by History-Student
As it stands I would give up sex since I get no sex anyway.

If I was a normal person I'd give up food and get all my calories from beer instead.

This :yep:
How would you survive without food?
It is possible to survive without sex though.........

but i would prefer to keep both

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending