The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FluxD
Toms are those revolting shoes you see everyone wearing that look like slippers.

Com brah, even though he is fit everytime I hear big blokes like that speak they sound as if they are gasping for air. Probably just because their lungs are swole.

I was attempting to take the piss because guys like that are adament they are fit because of the GPP they do, yet they're still fat as a hot air balloon and always gasp for air when they speak lol
Reply 941
only bellends wear toms.

toms, those weird jogger/jeans and a singlet top on a night out
Reply 943
These are my fave non-dress shoes

Brb accidentally standing on Tom wearing phaggots feet in clubs.
Original post by FluxD

Original post by FluxD

Do the Mark Bell diet first. Granted you will only be able to tread on one foot before you get tired and have to do some recovery sled drags and have a McDonald's, but it will be worth it.
Original post by FluxD

Quite like those. I wear a pair of chocolate, nubuck Timberlands for everyday. So damn comfy and fit really well.
Reply 946
Original post by Herr Stamper
Quite like those. I wear a pair of chocolate, nubuck Timberlands for everyday. So damn comfy and fit really well.

Yeah I like wearing boots. They are comfy and you feel more secure because of your amazing ankle stability and solid base :biggrin:.
Reply 947
Original post by HilariousNinja
Jeez I've still got two weeks until I move in. Michael XYZ hope you have dat dere yellow fever in prep for LSE.
Bristol will probably have a bunch of rahs rejected by Oxbridge, so I don't know who's better off.

Which hall you in brah? - One of my mates is organizing most the events for one of them.
And the fact that they give you an extra inch height lol
i had a really nice pair of steal toe boots that looked like normal hiking shoes, they were fun for walking around in. Nowadays i tend to be more boring at stick to either hiking boots or walking shoes most of the time
Reply 950
Thinking of taking up muay thai. Any thoughts?
Original post by fireph
Which hall you in brah? - One of my mates is organizing most the events for one of them.

Hiatt Baker. Where were you last year?
Original post by GQ.

get ready to be punched in the face. :colone:

I took up kickboxing about 3 months ago, its good fun. Lots of fitness stuff at the place i train aswell
I wear hi-top trainers mostly.
Reply 954
Original post by Monkey_Pete
get ready to be punched elbowed in the face. :colone:

^^
Reply 955
Original post by GQ.

It is good.

I started thinking my cardio was abysmal due to smoking but I was actually in pretty good shape. Flexibility is the first stumbling block you will come across because majority of people who arrive at first don't have the hip flexbility to be able to kick properly.

Once you get punched in the face a few times you get used to it. I got kicked in the side of the head only a few training sessions in by a swoler brah lol. Depends what type of gym you go to on how hard the training will be (i.e. noob uni gym vs a gym that puts in people for fights regularly and a coach with a reputation to uphold).
(edited 12 years ago)
in flat with girlfriend and her friend.

my god girls bitch and gossip like there's no tomorrow

bored.com
Reply 957
Original post by HilariousNinja
Hiatt Baker. Where were you last year?

Ah it's not that one... i'd rather not say for anons sake :colone:
Reply 958
Original post by fridgefreezergirl
in flat with girlfriend and her friend.

my god girls bitch and gossip like there's no tomorrow

bored.com

Nah, an even worse situation than that is when your flatmate has his bird over for the night.

Cant-do-anything-without-looking-like-a-third-wheel.com

I used to just go out and get pissed when my flatmate had his lass over to avoid the house entirely.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FluxD
Nah, an even worse situation than that is when your flatmate has his bird over for the night.

Cant-do-anything-without-looking-like-a-third-wheel.com

I used to just go out and get pissed when my flatmate had his lass over to avoid the house entirely.

I'm bloody cooking for them lol, yesterday night I had to cook for a different friend lol

thankfully they haven't stayed over yet lol

Latest