The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University of the Arts - London 2012 Applicants!

Chat & Offers

Hello,

Are you applying to UAL?
Which Course?
Which College?
Do a foundation year?

!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied to Chelsea College of Art for the BA Textile Design course :smile:
Has anyone heard anything back from UAL yet?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Ive applied for Chelsea and St Martins for the BaHons Graphic Design course. Much excitement. :smile:
Reply 3
I've applied for the BA photography course at LCC :smile:
Reply 4
oh also, did you guys recieve acknowledgement letters, cos i haven't yet and am slightly worried as the same thing happened to my friend and it turned out the uni hadnt recieved her app
Reply 5
yeah, i haven't got an acknowledgement letter either :frown:
Hey!

I'm currently a student at Central Saint Martins - Foundation Diploma in Art and Design..

I'm stuck on what courses i want to do for BA!
I always wanted to become apart of the fashion industry... - Something like fashion Womenswear,
However i'm more of a maker than a drawer.. but i still like designing..I don't want to apply to something like Bespoke tailoring because its too restricted towards tailoring..
Theres a course in LCF - Fashion Design and Development, i'm not sure whether thats more of making or drawing and what it will lead me to...
i'm just so confused! :frown:

I always wanted to become apart of the fashion industry - Fashion Womenswear, however i am more of a maker than a drawer (but i still enjoy designing!).. However, i don't want to restrict myself into something like Bespoke Tailoring.. So would this course be suitable for me? Or is there any other courses you can suggest that is within UAL?
Reply 7
Im looking at applying to central st martins Foundation diploma, is this diploma hard to get into? Also any portfolio advice? (: Thanks
Reply 8
I'm applying to London College of Fashion, for Fashion Management. Anybody else?

I haven't heard anything yet though.
Reply 9
chelsea college of art - BA textiles
haven't sent off my ucas yet tho! anyone else doing textiles, where are you applying?
Original post by Pablo-Jen
chelsea college of art - BA textiles
haven't sent off my ucas yet tho! anyone else doing textiles, where are you applying?

I've applied for textiles at chelsea, too! :smile: is it hard to get onto?
Reply 11
Original post by antipathyx
I've applied for textiles at chelsea, too! :smile: is it hard to get onto?

hmm fairly competitive yeah, not getting my hopes up lol i went to the open day last week and it was pretty amazing to be fair but they do interview everyone that applies, so that's quite impressive :smile:
Reply 12
Applied to LCC for BA Photography, as others said I haven't received an acknowledgement letter either but I think it's far too early to worry about them loosing your application yet!
Original post by nlm93

Original post by nlm93
I'm applying to London College of Fashion, for Fashion Management. Anybody else?

I haven't heard anything yet though.

I've applied to LCF for Fashion Management and also Fashion Retail Management... I don't think we hear from them for another month or so...
Reply 14
Can anyone give me some background and knowledge of this university? Is it good for journalism, hard to get into, good reputation, etc.
I'm applying to LCF for their Fashion Management BA and their Buying and Merchandising FdA, hoping to get my application off sometime this week!
I've applied for Creative direction for fashion and Foundation in fashion marketing and promotion at LCF
Are you applying to UAL? Yep.
Which Course? Fashion Management, International Fashion Management and Fashion Public Relations.
Which College? LCF.
Do a foundation year? Nope.

Oh and in reply to a few of you applying for the same management course as me... I just got my letter of acknowledgement today...it says...

''...we will be in contact shortly regarding your application.

Your application form will be checked to make sure that you meet the course entry requirements, and your personal statement and reference will be considered by the Course Team against the selection criteria. You will find these criteria on the course entry profile on our website and the UCAS website.

The assessment sessions for this course will take place during mid-January to mid-March 2012. You will be notified, via ucastrack, nearer the date, if you have been selected for the assessment session. Please monitor your ucastrack for your selection result. Please note that due to large numbers of applications for this course we are unable to invite all applicants that apply to the course to the assessment sessions. ''

Just so you know the assessment session dates :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Are you applying to UAL?
Yes !
Which Course?
FDA In Fashion Makeup
Which College?
LCF!
Do a foundation year?
This will be it !
Has anyone else applied for foundation in fashion marketing and promotions or creative direction for fashion at LCF ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending