The Student Room Group

Kings EMDP 2012 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tan Theta
interview !!!

Hey, me too!.

I don't even know when I got it cause everyday I check mykcl messages. But today I thought lemme see the homepage, and I was like ZOMGZOMG
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 121
Interview thanks to Allah! :biggrin:

12th March
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by DepressedMed
Hey, me too!.

I don't even know when I got it cause everyday I check mykcl messages. But today I thought lemme see the homepage, and I was liek ZOMGZOMG

But a serious question, on the interview invitation page, it has the interview letter, and it says view PDF, but I can't open it. Can you?

it never opens. i seen it last year as well. it is a dead link!
Reply 123
INTERVIEW!!! :woo: Good luck everyone!
Original post by Tausif
it never opens. i seen it last year as well. it is a dead link!

I found it, the pdf's are the bottom of the page - silly me!
Reply 125
Original post by Medican
INTERVIEW!!! :woo: Good luck everyone!

well done:wink:. when is yours. mine is at 13th on 11:20 am
Reply 126
Original post by Tausif
well done:wink:. when is yours. mine is at 13th on 11:20 am

Haha! Congrats bud! Mine is at 3:20pm on the 13th as well. I think there will be more interviews handed out tomorrow as well.

Imagine an unconditional offer from Kings. Would be sweet!
Reply 127
Did anyone else not get an email from the myapp update. I just logged on and there it was. :s-smilie:
Original post by Medican
Did anyone else not get an email from the myapp update. I just logged on and there it was. :s-smilie:

I got an e-mail after some time, ye it was just there, my one is at 10 am, :frown: prob means im just gna be tired, looking forward to it tho, but yoou people are have such good academics for extended , gna b hard.
Reply 129
Original post by Medican
Haha! Congrats bud! Mine is at 3:20pm on the 13th as well. I think there will be more interviews handed out tomorrow as well.

Imagine an unconditional offer from Kings. Would be sweet!

ahhhh, it would be really sweet :rolleyes: .
Reply 130
I got an e-mail after some time, ye it was just there, my one is at 10 am, :frown: prob means im just gna be tired, looking forward to it tho, but yoou people are have such good academics for extended , gna b hard.

If you're good enough at interview, they don't even consider your academs anymore and they'll just give you a straight offer from that.

Original post by Tausif
ahhhh, it would be really sweet :rolleyes: .

I think they gave me an interview this year because I'm on a gap year and thus "more mature". It's funny how these things can make a big difference. :holmes:
Reply 131
Is anyone else slightly overwhelmed by the idea of actually preparing for this interview. :s-smilie:
Original post by Medican

my friend told me people had start being rejected so i just logged on and got an interview!! :biggrin:
Reply 133
Original post by bugsymalone
my friend told me people had start being rejected so i just logged on and got an interview!! :biggrin:

Congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by Medican
Congrats! :biggrin:

thanks! you too, when is yours?
Reply 135
Original post by bugsymalone
thanks! you too, when is yours?

On the 13th of March at 3:20. :smile: When's yours?

I've just ordered my medical school interview book. lol.
Original post by Medican
On the 13th of March at 3:20. :smile: When's yours?

I've just ordered my medical school interview book. lol.

13th too but at 12, haha i can finally start reading mine! :tongue:
Anyone know what the stations consist of?
Reply 138
Anyone know what the stations consist of?

There are 5 stations and each will be aimed at a particular thing, ie... Critical thinking, ethics etc. btw students who have been to the interview before are not allowed to give detail about the interview... so no1 should tell the specific stations for the interviews. All students- forms are monitored and it goes against the agreement signed by interviewees. You just need to know that there will be 5 stations and each will concentrate on something.

When i had my interview i used - http://www.medical-interviews.co.uk/Multi-Mini-Interviews-MMI-St-Georges.aspx - to help me prepare. Its really close to the real thing. If you need more help just PM me... but specific details about the interview cannot be shared.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! :smile:
Reply 139
Anyone started prepping?

It's 01:47. :sigh:

E: Just read this:

You should usually be able to see the outcome of your interview on MyApplication and UCAS within three weeks.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending