The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could someone link me to the Cambridge online timetable? I can never find the damn thing, Cambridge has terrible SEO.

EDIT: Never mind, found it. Forgot that the things are called "lecture lists" here.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gethsemane342
"It's hearsay within hearsay within hearsay"

"3 levels? Is that even possible?"

Ha ha, I'm totally citing this video in the CPE exam if it's all going wrong. Or the next supo if we get another awkward silence such as the one following "Has anyone heard of Ford? It was in the lectures."

(Also, I'm enough of a geek that I instantly thought, ah, S.121, multiple hearsay, more stringent than S.114(1)(d))

PRSOM.
Reply 6722
Original post by scarlet ibis
:smile:]

Thanks for linking to Mendeley a couple of weeks ago! It does lovely Modern Language Research Association :love: :love:
Eeek! My geek credentials have just skyrocketed :nutcase: 'Guards! Guards!' (Discworld boardgame) arrived today :awesome:
Original post by Craghyrax
Eeek! My geek credentials have just skyrocketed :nutcase: 'Guards! Guards!' (Discworld boardgame) arrived today :awesome:

Yay, would love to try it out at some point!
Original post by scarlet ibis
Yay, would love to try it out at some point!

You have our address :wink:
Original post by Craghyrax
You have our address :wink:

I know, I know! I think it might just have to be me - trying to plan in advance around James' work is a nightmare, plus he wants to learn to drive so that is taking priority of his free time.
Reply 6727
Hmm... have just received a GChat message from my college wife telling me to check my pidge. I sense a "we're really sorry you're single and we're all not" card from my flatmates in my future... (or, with any luck, an anonymous chocolate heart like last year. I'm all about the sugar, really*)

*I sense if I put this phrase into Urban Dictionary I'd never say it again.
Reply 6728
Today I have my first ever Valentine's Day date, and it's with an MRI machine. My coolness and luck in love never ceases to amaze me.
Original post by smilepea
Today I have my first ever Valentine's Day date, and it's with an MRI machine. My coolness and luck in love never ceases to amaze me.

Last year I had a dissertation meeting with my supervisor, but yours definitely tops it. :yep:
Reply 6730
Original post by alex_hk90
Last year I had a dissertation meeting with my supervisor, but yours definitely tops it. :yep:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yer!
It tops my date with my design coursework, which will take me till the morning I expect!
Reply 6732
Original post by ukebert
It tops my date with my design coursework, which will take me till the morning I expect!

I think you mean it'll be keeping you up all night.

Awww yeaah.
(But seriously, that is pretty sucky.)
Original post by Slumpy
I think you mean it'll be keeping you up all night.

Awww yeaah.
(But seriously, that is pretty sucky.)

:rofl: PRSOM.
Reply 6734
Well I've got a double date with Hegel & Marx tonight so... don't you all wish you could be in my place? :P
I got a bar of chocolate in front of my door from my lovely college husband this morning (: Made the practical go a bit faster!
I have a date with literature of the Chilean dictatorship (do I win on the depressing stakes?)

Also, I went to a lecture on my dissertation topic today, only to find that everything the lecturer mentioned is already going in my dissertation...if he marks it, then I'm screwed, as he'll think I'm just regurgitating his lecture :s-smilie:
I have a date with Prisoners' Wives on iPlayer (9pm, for anyone interested) and I'm off to pick up "dinner". Should I go for Chinese or one of Sainsbury's pizzas? :coma:
Original post by Tortious
I have a date with Prisoners' Wives on iPlayer (9pm, for anyone interested) and I'm off to pick up "dinner". Should I go for Chinese or one of Sainsbury's pizzas? :coma:

I admit I have a soft spot for Sainsbury's pizzas...plus, it's probably cheaper.
I had dinner at an Italian person's house the other day, and they served Sainsbury's pizzas, and they say they regularly eat them!

Latest

Trending

Trending