The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2940
Ka-boom
Super Meat Boy

Old skool hard :wink:
Football Manager 2012 & Fable: The Lost Chapters.
Temple Run.
League of Legends!
Reply 2945
Paper Toss 2.
Found a friend who's really good at Super Smash Brothers Brawl so we've been playing a lot of that :biggrin:

I finally beat him once :colondollar:
Epic game.
Reply 2948
Duke Nukem 3D!
I'm having a bad case of nostalgia
If I'm playing a game, it's currently Mega Man X4 or X3 most of all.
Reply 2950
Just got an xbos again after a two year absence, so my games are outdated but that the moment Skate 3.
Reply 2951
subbuteo :wink:
Reply 2952
I play League of Legends under the account of the same name.
Reply 2953
MMO game... Edgeworld on Kabam :emo: Too many hours spent 'crasting on there!
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Currently slogging through MGS2 but it hasn't aged as well as i would have liked :/
The weapons achievement is a pain in the ass ¬¬ but it feels great when you have got them all ^^ .
Reply 2956
Red Dead Redemption.

Can you believe I hadn't played it at all until yesterday? It's an amazing game...
Reply 2957
Original post by Hester_23
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Currently slogging through MGS2 but it hasn't aged as well as i would have liked :/

I Just finished 2 and 3 in the collection, yeah 2 does feel old, mainly due to the fixed camera thin but they were still both great games. MGS 3 is the best I think, the ending hits you like a ton of bricks, so good. :biggrin:
L.A Noire .. PC version, bugged to hell and back though.
Reply 2959
Burning my life away on Tribes Ascend at the moment.
It's one of the most fun FPS I've played so far, the players seem more competitive but in an awesome way; you single out a player and it kinda turns into this whole 'throw-down your gloves' situation in Hockey where a 1v1 is instantly initiated... Which is incredibly fulfilling to win. :smile:

Latest