The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1160
don't know if anybody's posted this before, but this is an ending I'd be happy with
why is it every now and then i cant use charge or nova and my gun does zero damage during multiplayer?

is this the game glitching or am i a noob?

edit: ps3 btw.
Original post by Kevin J
why is it every now and then i cant use charge or nova and my gun does zero damage during multiplayer?

is this the game glitching or am i a noob?

edit: ps3 btw.

I've noticed sometimes Charge won't work no matter how much I mash the button but Nova always seems to work. Occasionally I'll shoot and the hits won't register but that only lasts for maybe a few seconds or so?
Original post by G8D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by G8D
So they made multiplayer a requirement for getting a core single player component higher than default?

Is readiness important?

Readiness is a multiplier for your military score. Your effective military score determines which endings you have access to. I think you need 4000 to get the "best" ending.
Original post by AugustWestie
I've noticed sometimes Charge won't work no matter how much I mash the button but Nova always seems to work. Occasionally I'll shoot and the hits won't register but that only lasts for maybe a few seconds or so?

okay, must have been a glitch, as nova wouldn't work either.

plus, i was shooting bitches and they were receiving no damage whatsoever.

Spoiler

Found out that the Mass Effect 3 datapad app can boost your galactic readiness without having to play multiplayer, score.
Original post by Kevin J
okay, must have been a glitch, as nova wouldn't work either.

plus, i was shooting bitches and they were receiving no damage whatsoever.

Yep, that glitch has happened to me a few times - it's fixed by quitting the match but I'll usually hide somewhere and hope no one notices I'm not killing anything..

Original post by G8D
Is readiness important?

Only if you want the "secret" ending. You need 4k or 5k depending on choices made IIRC.. A couple of hours of MP will raise it high enough. Annoying that you're kind of forced into MP for the "best" ending, but it can be fun depending on your team/class.
Original post by NathanW18

Spoiler

It's ridiculously easy if you use one of your squad members skills ( I think Tali?) The one that steals enemy barriers/shelds and gives them to you. Low cooldown and spammable... I took it on as my own skill, but maybe just using that person would work too?
Original post by Blazara

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Original post by Kevin J

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by alawhisp

Spoiler

Yes, it does, but since this was one of my renegade playthroughs, Wrex was dead on my game. If Wrex is alive on yours and you sabotage the cure, he finds out and attacks you. If Wrex is dead and Wreav is leader of Clan Urdnot, he doesn't find out.
Just had the game freeze at the end of a 30 minute gold game, resulting in me getting absolutely nothing. What a waste of time.
million.
brutes.
Original post by AugustWestie
Just had the game freeze at the end of a 30 minute gold game, resulting in me getting absolutely nothing. What a waste of time.

OUCH!!!!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest