The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Red Dwarf is awesome.
I finished my run of 3 horrendous shifts at work and just firmed my offer to go to Cardiff next year.

Wooo!.......now I need sleep
Original post by MyJunkIsYou
I finished my run of 3 horrendous shifts at work and just firmed my offer to go to Cardiff next year.

Wooo!.......now I need sleep

I feel ya bro (uh...sis,) I've done 4 nights in a row this week with tomorrow left and can't wait to quit and go to uni. Peniless student-dom here I come :smile:
Original post by Muddy_Hands
I feel ya bro (uh...sis,) I've done 4 nights in a row this week with tomorrow left and can't wait to quit and go to uni. Peniless student-dom here I come :smile:

Haha! Ouch I feel lucky I don't have to do nights but I still do yucky 13 hour shifts. Think I will actually get more sleep as a student even with the partying ha. I'm sure I will miss the paychecks when I'm surviving on buy one get one free fish fingers
when I'm surviving on buy one get one free fish fingers

if you budget wisely it won't come to that. i get about 2 nights out a week, don't drink, don't smoke, so can be done.
Original post by Terpsikhore
I am indeed. One of the few joys of being a 3 customer. Nightmare about O2.

I didn't realise it was unusual until my dad about jizzed himself when I tethered everyone in a holiday house with **** internet. :biggrin:
Reply 2006
I has bought new phone. Yay.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive :flip:
Reply 2007
Original post by Liam_G
I has bought new phone. Yay.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive :flip:

What phone?
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
if you budget wisely it won't come to that. i get about 2 nights out a week, don't drink, don't smoke, so can be done.

Oh well I'm actually very good at budgeting. I think the fish fingers will be a necessity just because of my inability to cook.
Reply 2009
Original post by Lacus
What phone?

HTC Desire HD.
Lunch with father today :h:
AAAAARGH. ****. I can cope with outright rejection or my interest in someone being ignored. I can even cope with a guy losing interest in me after first seeming interested. What I really can't stand is mixed signals -_-

Original post by Muddy_Hands
Peniless student-dom here I come :smile:

Ahahaha, I totally misread that as you were going to be a 'penisless student dom'. Awfully kinky.
Oh well I'm actually very good at budgeting. I think the fish fingers will be a necessity just because of my inability to cook.

LOL I have very bad co-ordination so I understand where you are coming from. However, there are healthier yet easy things to cook such as lasagne and pasta etc.
Ars Ludicra
x

Reply 2014
Original post by Revd. Mike

That **** is ****ed up. HOW DO THEY BEND LIKE THAT?!
Are got asked if I was an aristocrat today. I mean seriously I don't think I am that bad...

Also I love metrobank. Always served by someone asthetically pleasing.
Reply 2016
Original post by crazylemon
Are got asked if I was an aristocrat today. I mean seriously I don't think I am that bad...

Also I love metrobank. Always served by someone asthetically pleasing.

It seems like such an American bank in its image and service style.
I'm soooooo tired! Anyone else really tired?!!!
And I don't know why but to me metrobank seems really dodgy..can't put my finger on it but it just does!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Feartheunknown
I'm soooooo tired! Anyone else really tired?!!!

I'm pretty shattered... but I'm babysitting and must stay awake so that I remember to pick up the wee tyke from Rainbows in an hour.

KEEP ME ENTERTAINED!
Reply 2019
Original post by Liam_G
HTC Desire HD.
Expect it to fall part within three months. Mine did. And the battery life is crap. I charge mine most days.

Latest