The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

francis MAKES this show he is frickin hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious!
rosie, you are revolting my love please just **** off...
Original post by Jamiesonn
Karin :love::love::love::love:

she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
rosie and victoria are poison
Original post by frankieboy
I think he gets a rough deal because he comes over as a bit awkward. The others should be more patient with him, as he seems to have a good heart.

i don't know i think they kind of edit him to make him look awkward... he was so natural with spencer...

i actually love francis, i just want him every time i see him!
Anyone else think Kimberly has some serious crazy eyes?? I feel like all the boys should really be terrified of her
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Our worst fears have been confirmed. If you thought ONE Rosie was enough... she has a twin sister.

Dear lord...

http://atfashionforte.com/style/its-a-twin-thing-tatler-little-black-book-party/attachment/tatler-1-6/

oh god. Do you reckon she's as much of a bitch?
Original post by Tsunami2011
lololol all kicking of on twitter.

Professor Green

Apologies, I'm nowhere near as dignified as the other half when it comes to these situations, I call a spade a spade, a horse a horse.

@VictoriaBH You have a foul mouth and you have a foul mouth. That might take you a while to work out...

Victoria BakerHarber @VictoriaBH
Also... @professorgreen I'm so offended by your eloquent manner. Sorry, do you need a dictionary for that?

@VictoriaBH of course being of the underclass I'd need a dictionary to understand a word which does not in any way apply to you.

Whoever is ignorant enough to think I could ever possibly be jealous of some girl who's ****ed half of London... Is WRONG!

@VictoriaBH You can't help but continually prove what a nasty piece of work you are... continue, please.

It's surprising you know what a horse looks like @professorgreen Not many of those roaming the hackney estates darling!

Victoria is stupid. "I'm so offended by your eloquent manner"

What? So victoria thinks eloquence is a negative attribute?

Look who needs a dictionary now.
Original post by Bellissima
rosie, you are revolting my love please just **** off...

God I know.

Rosie is awful! I think if you didn't know the whole story, then Millie might seem like a drama queen in last night's episode. But if anything I think she is being restrained.

Lets look at the whole story. Rosie flirted with and kissed Hugo while Millie was dating him. When Millie got upset about it, Rosie just acted as though she was being ridiculous. She didn't apologise or anything. Then when Millie tried to forgive and forget, Rosie basically rejected her friendship and bitched about her to everyone she knew, even though Millie had done nothing wrong. Then Millie finds work at Glamour, and low and behold Rosie goes and tries to get a job there too, without even mentioning it to Millie. Then Millie organises a trip to the spa with her friends and Rosie thinks it's fine to just show up with her posse because she is friends with Louise. She really had no right to be there. She knew Millie was going to get upset. She had no intention of getting along with Millie, she said she hated her just before she went.

Millie is so pretty and nice, she doesn't deserve any of this. If I was Millie I would have told Rosie to f off the moment she arrived.
FRancis is so sweet! Haha best friend ever!
Urgh Victoria today was SO annoying! Cheska has turned into the biggest cow though shes just trying to create problems.
I think Cheska is pretty pointless as is Victoria. As if either of them are/were friends with Louise. They just fancied tagging along with Rosie to the spa for a bit of fun/bitchiness.

Another thing - how on earth does anyone think it was ok for Spencer to make moves on Louise and for them to sleep together? Jamie was dating her and had made his feelings very clear. Spencer is a grade-A b*****d and Louise is a complete fool. Plus Hugo who is normally the voice of reason was saying it was ok, 'you'd do anything to get the one you love' etc. Sometimes I think these people's morals and values are totally screwed but I guess that's what makes it such good viewing!
Reply 1471
Original post by kates:)
I think Cheska is pretty pointless as is Victoria. As if either of them are/were friends with Louise. They just fancied tagging along with Rosie to the spa for a bit of fun/bitchiness.

Another thing - how on earth does anyone think it was ok for Spencer to make moves on Louise and for them to sleep together? Jamie was dating her and had made his feelings very clear. Spencer is a grade-A b*****d and Louise is a complete fool. Plus Hugo who is normally the voice of reason was saying it was ok, 'you'd do anything to get the one you love' etc. Sometimes I think these people's morals and values are totally screwed but I guess that's what makes it such good viewing!

"Sometimes I think these people's morals and values are totally screwed but I guess that's what makes it such good viewing"! - Couldn't agree more. Hugo shocked the hell out of me when he actually tried justifying that bastard's actions. I think I'm going to burst until next week, cannot wait till they bring that fake ass bitch Kimberley down.
I wasn't the greatest fan of Spencer before, but now I just loathe him... was this really meant to make Jamie feel better: "well if Louise says no, now I would have lost the both of you over nothing" ... in Layman's terms, for him Jamie was an adequate expense :lolwut:

Also, what exactly did Louise mean on twitter when she stated she did not sleep with Spencer, this has all been a huge misunderstanding? Seems pretty unambiguous to me, unless the whole plot was scripted, which I'd like to think is not the case since Jamie genuinely seems heartbroken :frown:

I just adore the awkwardness of Francis - top fellow!

Also, honestly how dare Rosie slate Millie for not wanting her there when millie has consistently held out the olive branch? Comical...
Original post by lisalilsmartass
I wasn't the greatest fan of Spencer before, but now I just loathe him... was this really meant to make Jamie feel better: "well if Louise says no, now I would have lost the both of you over nothing" ... in Layman's terms, for him Jamie was an adequate expense :lolwut:

Also, what exactly did Louise mean on twitter when she stated she did not sleep with Spencer, this has all been a huge misunderstanding? Seems pretty unambiguous to me, unless the whole plot was scripted, which I'd like to think is not the case since Jamie genuinely seems heartbroken :frown:

Also, honestly how dare Rosie slate Millie for not wanting her there when millie has consistently held out the olive branch? Comical...

I think she actually said she didn't "sleep with her boyfriend's best friend", meaning that Jamie wasn't her boyfriend at the time.
Original post by pepula
"Sometimes I think these people's morals and values are totally screwed but I guess that's what makes it such good viewing"! - Couldn't agree more. Hugo shocked the hell out of me when he actually tried justifying that bastard's actions. I think I'm going to burst until next week, cannot wait till they bring that fake ass bitch Kimberley down.

yeah it looks good! gonna be a hell of an episode!
Original post by lisalilsmartass

no she said "i did not sleep with my boyfriends best friend" meaning her boyfriend is spencer and she never slept with jamie so you know that obviously means everything she did was 100% ok
Original post by Bellissima
no she said "i did not sleep with my boyfriends best friend" meaning her boyfriend is spencer and she never slept with jamie so you know that obviously means everything she did was 100% ok

I think what she meant is along the lines of 'some scenes are created for entertainment purposes', if everything on MIC was 100% real I doubt it would be such compelling viewing!
I've just about had it with Spencer. Jamie is such a lovely guy. I was literally clawing at the TV screen at Louise for doing that too him.
Reply 1478
Original post by AspiringGenius
Victoria is stupid. "I'm so offended by your eloquent manner"

What? So victoria thinks eloquence is a negative attribute?

Look who needs a dictionary now.

Uhh, I think the point is she was being sarcastic...
I really did not like Rosie's attitude to Millie. Does she really think Millie would have wanted her there? She is such a trouble maker or 'a witch' with Victoria.

and Cheska annoyed me slightly too.

Spencer just needs a good slap. Louise can be forgiven as she was confused. Props to Jamie for keeping his cool.

Quick Reply

Latest