The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Philippaza
really? i think natalie and her twin are a lot prettier! :s-smilie: but hahaha i totally agree with the last bits, rosie and natalie are really bitchy! and kimberleys face when she saw diego! cant wait!

Without meaning to come across as a total lesbian....I don't think much to the dark haired twin, I wouldn't look at her in the street and think "GIVEMEYOURFACE" or anything. Natalie is pretty, but she wears a LOT of make up whereas louise is naturally stunning in my opinion. Looking at FHM's sexiest womens list, I would totes pop her at number 1. Okay I probably should be a lesbian.

Haa yes that wiped kimberleys smile away didnt it! Should be a good'un :smile:
Original post by Bellissima
OK i do dislike and mistrust kimberly... and i know she was dating diablo for like a year... but i don't get the big deal? why is everyone on a witch hunt? i expected better of binky (still adore her though!)

What's all his about her being a virgin as well? Surely she can't be if she was dating him for a year?
Original post by snapper1
totes

Thinking of applying for the show, are we? :biggrin:
Original post by Philippaza
Haha this is soo true! i bet if spencer slept with natalie while they were on holiday hugo would never forgive him! and spencer can't even see what he's done wrong!

That's a very good point.
Original post by frankieboy
Thinking of applying for the show, are we? :biggrin:

Ha! I totes used that before the show...I can't help it if Chelsea copies me :redface: but I am refusing to let the word "beaut" enter my vocabularly! Kimberley's been in the papers quite a bit for snorting coke etc in clubs, I don't know many virgins who snort coke and go on 5 dates a night :rolleyes:
Without meaning to come across as a total lesbian....I don't think much to the dark haired twin, I wouldn't look at her in the street and think "GIVEMEYOURFACE" or anything. Natalie is pretty, but she wears a LOT of make up whereas louise is naturally stunning in my opinion. Looking at FHM's sexiest womens list, I would totes pop her at number 1. Okay I probably should be a lesbian.

Haa yes that wiped kimberleys smile away didnt it! Should be a good'un :smile:

yeah that is true actually, i think louise wears the least make up of them all in the show :smile:
Reply 1526
Original post by The Illuminati
Francis needs more screen time, he is a legend. Half the reason I watch the show is for his one-liners (e.g. sweat-working).

P.S. I also miss Fred's classic lines (Francis: What are you doing? Fred: Just hanging around (while hanging upside from a climbing frame). I guess Jamie and Francis will be the new comedy duo. Forget Brangelina, it's all about the Fra-mie :love:

OMG YES! totally agree! Francis really makes the show worth watching. definitely my fave character! he can do no wrong in my eyes! his awkwardness is adorablee!
Reply 1527
Umm was anyone else aware of the fact that Caggie has left the show??! just found out today and im devastated! mainly because i thought it would be interesting to see Spencer's reaction when she came back on the scene as i'm convinced he would've dumped Louise' ass if he thought he had another chance with caggie.

i can almost guarantee that spencer will cheat on Louise. and i really hope he does! as Binky said, Karma's a bitch! also, im angrier at spencer for being so selfish. he always gets what he wants, i mean im a girl and all but im pretty sure he broke some bro codes with the whole jamie-louise thing! what happened to bros over hoes? or whatever they call it.

Francis is a an absolute legend and i live for himm!

woahh cheska has gotten waaayy more devious and bitchy! but tbh, i think everyone suspected kimberely of being dodgy, she just turned up from nowhere and went on dates with virtually ALL the guys! but tbh i think she has a boring personality and her time on the show has lapsed. hopefully, next episode will be her last.

OHH and am i the only one who thinks Richard may be bi?? his and Ollie's relationship doesnt sit very well with me.

Natalie and her sister are BEAUTIFUL her sister's eyes are something else! Hugo is a lucky man! totally in awe of their beauty!
Kimberley's been in the papers quite a bit for snorting coke etc in clubs

What is it with this lot and coke? Spencer snorting coke, Kimberly snorting coke. I have nothing against a good bit of yayo personally but my point is - all coke is rubbish at the moment. I suspect they think it makes them somehow rock and roll or rebellious?

I've always wanted to take a coke testing kit up to one of these buffoons and expose their coke for the 15% rubbish that it actually is and observe their face when they are proved to be snorting some unknown white powder and thinking that's somehow cool.....
Original post by Indieboohoo
I know there's something iffy about Kimberly but alot of people seem to dislike her

I dunno. I think it makes her slightly more interesting actually. I don't think she's to be "disliked" in the same way as one might dislike Rosie the pudding-faced lemon.

I guess with Kimberly the message is - probably lots of fun, just check yer change.... and don't get too involved.

And whatsherface Natalie's sister - yeah quite attractive, looks like a possible medusa though. I'm not that attracted to Natalie actually, something weird about her eyes. But her sister - yeah I'm on that bandwagon (until one of the wheels inevitably falls off, that is).

Lol at the comments

Are Cheska and Noel Fielding twins? :rofl:
Original post by Indieboohoo

Are Cheska and Noel Fielding twins? :rofl:

Wow that's actually a great comparison.
Reply 1533
Original post by kates:)

Sometimes I think these people's morals and values are totally screwed but I guess that's what makes it such good viewing!

LOL, this show does have morals but they are kind of a wierd system of morals wholly different to the ones in our world. They mean something, but you can never quite grasp what exactly.
Original post by zara55
LOL, this show does have morals but they are kind of a wierd system of morals wholly different to the ones in our world. They mean something, but you can never quite grasp what exactly.

Obvious point is obvious.
Millie was such a bitch in this Monday's episode! I actually liked the witches for once. Rosie was brilliant, as was the weird voodoo looking one who mocked Millie. I want Jamie and Spencer to be bros again. :cry2: Much love for Francis lately. He's just completely awesome. Cheska's getting annoying, she needs Ollie to rein her in a bit. She's such a meddler.

(I have no idea how I got so caught up in this programme!)
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Millie was such a bitch in this Monday's episode! I actually liked the witches for once. Rosie was brilliant, as was the weird voodoo looking one who mocked Millie. I want Jamie and Spencer to be bros again. :cry2: Much love for Francis lately. He's just completely awesome. Cheska's getting annoying, she needs Ollie to rein her in a bit. She's such a meddler.

(I have no idea how I got so caught up in this programme!)

what's wrong with you?
what's wrong with you?

Probably Rosie's non-identical twin
what's wrong with you?

Ehh, I totally agree. Millie made it all about her when it was supposed to be a trip to cheer Louise up.
Somehow that whole scenario made me like Rosie and Victoria for the short time Millie dripped on and on. Was really pathetic.
Louise summed it up nicely when Millie asked her if she thought she'd made it all about her... "You didn't intentionally" implying massively that she did.
Original post by Stray_talk
Ehh, I totally agree. Millie made it all about her when it was supposed to be a trip to cheer Louise up.
Somehow that whole scenario made me like Rosie and Victoria for the short time Millie dripped on and on. Was really pathetic.
Louise summed it up nicely when Millie asked her if she thought she'd made it all about her... "You didn't intentionally" implying massively that she did.

Yeah I also agree with this! In general I like Millie much better than Rosie, but she acted like a spoilt child the whole weekend. How can someone in their twenties throw a tantrum and sulk just because someone they don't like has entered the room?! She was being so self-absorbed. I mean, come on, is it really that hard to be civil?!

Although saying that, I definitely wouldn't go as far as saying that I liked Rosie and Victoria :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest