The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well according to Carly Rae Jepsen, if you take your time with the call, they'll take no time with the fall :teehee:
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Well according to Carly Rae Jepsen, if you take your time with the call, they'll take no time with the fall :teehee:

HAHAHA. I can't stop listening to that song, I hate it. So glad that Ben Howard covered it so I at least remain with some dignity singing and dancing around my room to it. I may have sneakily entered the song into a message. :teehee: LOOOL.
Oooooh it's been a long day.
Original post by The Puppet Master
HAHAHA. I can't stop listening to that song, I hate it. So glad that Ben Howard covered it so I at least remain with some dignity singing and dancing around my room to it. I may have sneakily entered the song into a message. :teehee: LOOOL.

aaaaaah, me too. It's my ultimate guilty pleasure :hugs: I just belt it in my room and go mental. aha, might have to check that out. I've put no effort into searching for covers. LOL, that can only be a good thing!
Hi all...

This weather's a nightmare! I only have 1 pair of shorts.
Ready to see the gay-factor shoot up exponentially with each line? Here we go:

-They're very tight.
-They are relatively short
-I made them myself from a pair of jeans that had big holes in the knees
-One of the holes was formed... yeah, you can guess :wink:
Reply 2605
Why is it whenever we have a spell of warm weather, it's always the ugliest men that are the first to go shirtless? :hmmm:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
My first exam isn't until the end of next week, I'm still battling through my last assignment!
Think CRJ is annoying? I only heard the new Maroon 5 song last night, jammed in my head now - featuring Wiz Khalifa.
Reply 2608
Hey gays, hope everyone is well. Made out with another straight boy in a club last night, for those of you keeping count. :p:

In other news, just under four weeks until my exams. I need to buy a new bow tie. :awesome:
Original post by dbmag9
Hey gays, hope everyone is well. Made out with another straight boy in a club last night, for those of you keeping count. :p:

In other news, just under four weeks until my exams. I need to buy a new bow tie. :awesome:

See I have a uniform for my exams to. Hospital dress. Not as fun as gowns though :frown:
Original post by Crisps
Why is it whenever we have a spell of warm weather, it's always the ugliest men that are the first to go shirtless? :hmmm:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

I've always wondered that...always the old, exceptionally hairy men. :tongue:
Reply 2611
Alrite peeps

Original post by twinlensreflex
I've always wondered that...always the old, exceptionally hairy men. :tongue:

There's half a dozen hot guys playing football outside my window in nothing but shorts. Or if you prefer there's assorted girls revising in bikinis. Either way, I do not seem to be suffering from mingers in the sun.
Reply 2612
Original post by mmmpie

There's half a dozen hot guys playing football outside my window in nothing but shorts. Or if you prefer there's assorted girls revising in bikinis. Either way, I do not seem to be suffering from mingers in the sun.

And there was me thinking Reading was ****. You have it very lucky, Tom.
Exams are over for me! :biggrin:
Reply 2614
Vaccine trial over! £275 will do very nicely, thank you. :biggrin:
Can all you people with sun please share some? It's miserable here. We had two brief days of semi-warmth, and now it's back to nothing but grey skies as far as the eye can see.

It's not improving my mood, and I was already pissed off. None of my brother's friends are free Saturday night, meaning he has no one to go to Amateur Transplants with so I'm going to have to abandon my plans to go with him. :frown: I'd already planned my fancy dress costume for the party I was going to attend and everything.
Original post by Terpsikhore
Can all you people with sun please share some? It's miserable here. We had two brief days of semi-warmth, and now it's back to nothing but grey skies as far as the eye can see.

It's not improving my mood, and I was already pissed off. None of my brother's friends are free Saturday night, meaning he has no one to go to Amateur Transplants with so I'm going to have to abandon my plans to go with him. :frown: I'd already planned my fancy dress costume for the party I was going to attend and everything.

*Passes some sun* It smells like sun cream here, 22 degrees. :woo:

What party was it? :frown: :hugs: Just look at it as you're an awesome sister!
Reply 2617
Original post by Terpsikhore

If it's any consolation, it's beautiful weather here but I am stuck inside doing an essay. I won't be finished until the deadline, which is in the evening ¬_¬
Caught up with all my sleep :awesome: :ahee:
Original post by cpdavis
Caught up with all my sleep :awesome: :ahee:

:awesome: Yay!

Latest