The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

university of edinburgh firms

was wondering if there are any group chats for people who are choosing university of edinburgh as their firm :smile:
i'd love to be mutuals!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by emrob1803
i'd love to be mutuals!

yes, me too! is there a better way to talk rather than here?
definitely, we can exchange socials if you'd like. I don't feel like there has been anyone really talking about edinburgh 2023 starters and I saw that you're doing a similar course! I applied for lang & lit as well as lit & french and I've decided to do lit & french :smile:
Original post by emrob1803
definitely, we can exchange socials if you'd like. I don't feel like there has been anyone really talking about edinburgh 2023 starters and I saw that you're doing a similar course! I applied for lang & lit as well as lit & french and I've decided to do lit & french :smile:

ah that's so cool! my instagram and snapchat are the same username i have on here. i use snapchat more :smile:
i can add you to some groupchats too if you would like
Original post by jodivivienne
ah that's so cool! my instagram and snapchat are the same username i have on here. i use snapchat more :smile:
i can add you to some groupchats too if you would like

group chats will be great! i'll follow ur insta now :smile:
was wondering if there are any group chats for people who are choosing university of edinburgh as their firm :smile:

I’m not sure but I’ve firmed edinburgh for medicine this year! Add me on snap graceparkhousee xx
Hi I recently accepted my unconditional offer for Social Policy and Politics from Edinburgh :smile:
my snap is nickn.urban if there are any UoE groupchats
Original post by grace1422
I’m not sure but I’ve firmed edinburgh for medicine this year! Add me on snap graceparkhousee xx

added you x
Original post by Nick-Urban
Hi I recently accepted my unconditional offer for Social Policy and Politics from Edinburgh :smile:
my snap is nickn.urban if there are any UoE groupchats

i can add you to one if you'd like? i sent you a request on snapchat :smile:

aww could you add me to the group chat please? x @Samantha_banner
Original post by s4m4nth4
aww could you add me to the group chat please? x @Samantha_banner

sure! is that your snap user? i can't seem to find you x
sure! is that your snap user? i can't seem to find you x

yeah, i’ll try add you now x

Could you add me too? benjiedmondson

when u find one pls let me know! i didnt get the chance to attend any offer holders day. my ig is naoflowersz so if someone knows of a gc pls let me kno w dms there
Reply 15
————
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending