The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xoxlovelifexox
someone showed me a dress but i'm a bit hmm about it, causes so much stress! the dress you have is gorgeous i think you'll look a million dollars, don't fret! :biggrin:

All everyone used to talk about in the last few days of school was prom!:smile:, and aw thanks:biggrin: all I need to do now is find a nice pair of heels:tongue:
Original post by Hummi_C
Ouch, how many have you already done? mine's the 22nd, and i know, it seems so close :biggrin: Ahh that sounds kinda horrible :/ what's your last one?

so far i've done 12 so you could say about half way through! :smile: my last exam is german, what's yours?
Original post by Melissajanex
All everyone used to talk about in the last few days of school was prom!:smile:, and aw thanks:biggrin: all I need to do now is find a nice pair of heels:tongue:

we try and talk about that but exam stress drives us mad and for many prom dress is another stress! but it'll all work out in the end and be wonderful :biggrin: how much was your dress?
so far i've done 12 so you could say about half way through! :smile: my last exam is german, what's yours?

That's a pretty optimistic view, i'd be thinking i've only done half of them :smile: cool, i never got offered german :tongue: mine's Latin
I've only got 4 more exams to go! 2 history, geography and maths! Thankfully all the horrible ones were out of the way last week. Although i did have 5 exams in one week:frown:
we try and talk about that but exam stress drives us mad and for many prom dress is another stress! but it'll all work out in the end and be wonderful :biggrin: how much was your dress?

I think it was only about £80! my cousin works there so i got family rates which isn't bad!:biggrin:
i'm still having the WHAT TO WEAR TO PROM dilemma! when's yours? :smile:

aww, do you know what type of thing your looking for. My prom's next month but I got my dress in january and have helped four friends get there's! I'm quite excited are you? Do you know what your doing for your hair and makeup ? :smile:
Original post by Adriennet
aww, do you know what type of thing your looking for. My prom's next month but I got my dress in january and have helped four friends get there's! I'm quite excited are you? Do you know what your doing for your hair and makeup ? :smile:

What kind of dress have you got?:smile:
What kind of dress have you got?:smile:

It's a long maxi dress from jane norman, berry coloured one shoulder. the shoulder has like flowers :smile: I got it after christmas in the sale :smile: They do the same one now but in a bright pink. luckily i prefer mine :smile:
It's a long maxi dress from jane norman, berry coloured one shoulder. the shoulder has like flowers :smile: I got it after christmas in the sale :smile: They do the same one now but in a bright pink. luckily i prefer mine :smile:

Sounds lovely!:biggrin: I love Jane Norman!
Three long days at work, looking forward to a day off going to Northumberland County Show tomorrow and going to some Jubilee celebrations! From Tuesday my head will be in the books for the next few weeks until exams are over! Got seven between the 12th and 19th and one on the 27th. Then I am free!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e
Original post by Hummi_C
That's a pretty optimistic view, i'd be thinking i've only done half of them :smile: cool, i never got offered german :tongue: mine's Latin

most well actually all my close friends do latin, but they're on OCR i think it's a different board to yours! german's okay :smile:
I think it was only about £80! my cousin works there so i got family rates which isn't bad!:biggrin:

you're lucky! that sounds a good price for that dress :biggrin:
do you know some AS maths already?

I know all of A-Level Maths already lool

one of my friends gave me a suggestion on a nice dress, i can't actually find the link on it now but when i can i'll send it to you and you can see what it looks like :smile: so i'm considering of perhaps getting that! it's a good price too! what does yours look like? (pictures?) :smile: and how are you dressing up for the big event? :smile: i am excited, memories will definitely be made :smile: hair i'm thinking of having it down and curly but makeup i still need to have a think! what about you? :smile:
Original post by justanotherindigo
I am doing modular, but it's all the same thing.
No difference:smile:
Are you still considering a Maths PHD?:lol:

Definitely want to do it still! Wonder how long that lasts though lool
Original post by GreenLantern1
I know all of A-Level Maths already lool

you'll fly through the maths aspect of next year easily!
Sounds lovely!:biggrin: I love Jane Norman!

same! so do you have yours ? sorry I forget who posts what :')
one of my friends gave me a suggestion on a nice dress, i can't actually find the link on it now but when i can i'll send it to you and you can see what it looks like :smile: so i'm considering of perhaps getting that! it's a good price too! what does yours look like? (pictures?) :smile: and how are you dressing up for the big event? :smile: i am excited, memories will definitely be made :smile: hair i'm thinking of having it down and curly but makeup i still need to have a think! what about you? :smile:

our school has a site for people to upload dresses they have got and I think it's a really good idea as not to get the same dress. And I will try find a link for mine in a minute :smile: My hairs quite short so I don't know yet. With a group of friends I was going to get ready and have someone do my hair and makeup but I kind of got kicked out that group lol so now I'm gettin ready with others and I think they want to find someone to do our hair and makeup too. But I won't spend a lot on it. Though I'm more lenient because I got my dress and shoes in the sale wooo :smile:

here it is: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45309813
(edited 11 years ago)
most well actually all my close friends do latin, but they're on OCR i think it's a different board to yours! german's okay :smile:

That's cool, it's a good subject but it's gotten a little boring :tongue: i'm on WJEC for some reason, i don't know why seeing as i don't live in wales...... My brother does it and he seems to like it :smile:

Latest