The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abbseh
OOOOOH how did you find the A Christmas Carol/AVFTB questions? Which did you do?
I did exactly the same three books as you, resat OMAM after getting a C and got 68/70, Jan was so much better than last years!

Ooo well doen that is a sik improvement! I thought A Christmas Carol was great. I chose iii) well did you see the printing mistake? And AVFTB was alrite but pretty good :smile:
Reply 4501
Original post by GreenLantern1
Ooo well doen that is a sik improvement! I thought A Christmas Carol was great. I chose iii) well did you see the printing mistake? And AVFTB was alrite but pretty good :smile:

Why thank you, I tried trés hard dying my prep, plus I had an amazing teacher which helped!

YES THAT STUPID MISTAKE! Our exam officer has to ring up the exam board during the exam and I just put part (iii) then in brackets (typo says part (ii)).
I did part (iii) too, I was very pleased with that :smile: I did part (iii) for AVFTB too as even though it was a sophisticated question I found I could get a good few view points in.
Original post by mash.
Do you do modern world history??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yes I do
Original post by Adriennet
aww what does yours look like?

http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p516/mjanex1/?action=view&current=001.jpg here it is :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone awake?:smile:
I am... Just thought I would make your night :smile: jk
Reply 4505
yeah... tired. I've got one exam to go Sociology.. (AQA) is anyone else doing it on the 27th?
Original post by Joshuabruno1
I am... Just thought I would make your night :smile: jk

Haha thanks!:tongue:
Original post by LucyJ12
yeah... tired. I've got one exam to go Sociology.. (AQA) is anyone else doing it on the 27th?

no sorry:smile:
Ahh that's so pretty!

Aw thanks :biggrin:! Yours is too:smile:!
Original post by usycool1
You presume correctly :tongue:

What subjects are you taking for A-Level? :smile:

OOh good question :tongue:

Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Geographt/Economics ( not sure yet - although i prefer some topics in Economics )

You?
I have 7 days till the maths exam and I need an intense revision plan. Can someone give me advice and a clear idea on how I should go about it? I'm off to the library so I need some advice ASAP
Thank you sooooo much in advance

Original post by blueray
Lol not the date! :tongue: The actual subject :smile:

fine then :unimpressed: it's RS in case you were wondering :smile:
I've been to 3 parties since Thursday... I feel as rough as a bears arse, to say the least! O.o :frown:
Original post by shyamshah
Yeah, do you think all your exams have gone well so far?
Ahh thank you, I will be on here on that day anyway :smile:

Except for Of Mice And Men, all were good tbh:smile:
You? Great!:banana:
Reply 4514
Original post by lil-mazie
I have 7 days till the maths exam and I need an intense revision plan. Can someone give me advice and a clear idea on how I should go about it? I'm off to the library so I need some advice ASAP
Thank you sooooo much in advance

Firstly dont stress and keep doing practice papers..I've got applications in like a week 😱 erm I'd say so about 45mins of Maths then a short break and then more Maths or another subject..I know that sounds a bit weird but trust me doing solid 4 hour revision confuses you more and makes you more stressed :smile: hope that help. Oh and if you want to make a revision timetable go on the get revising website..kinda awesome :smile: lol

Reply 4515
Did anyone do the ICT exam on Friday

Original post by Sheel1
OOh good question :tongue:

Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Geographt/Economics ( not sure yet - although i prefer some topics in Economics )

You?

I'm doing Maths, Further maths, Biology, Physics and chemistry :biggrin:
Original post by mash.
Did anyone do the ICT exam on Friday

yep. I did :s-smilie:
yep. I did :s-smilie:

How did you find it?:wink:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Except for Of Mice And Men, all were good tbh:smile:
You? Great!:banana: