The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NomNomNom :)
fine then :unimpressed: it's RS in case you were wondering :smile:

Why so late? I did mine after french? :tongue:
Original post by blueray
Why so late? I did mine after french? :tongue:

I don't know. Ask OCR, they might help with your query :tongue: ewww you take french. Mind you I only hate it because I was crap at it....and Spanish is better :biggrin:
Reply 4522
Does anyone know where I can find the Jan 2012 OCR History B (Modern World) paper?
None of my usual go-to sites have it :frown:
Original post by justanotherindigo
How did you find it?:wink:

SO much fun! :wink:
Reply 4524
Take it I'm the only one doing French at A-level, haha.
Original post by Adriennet
SO much fun! :wink:

ICT is my worst nightmare!
My teacher lost my coursework last year:mad:
Original post by matty123
Never know, I might have done better than I thought (hope so lol).

Geography is long. I don't know why your school do them both at the end of year 11 :confused:.

It will be same for the year 9s for every subject lol.

Yeah I know. My sister is in Year 9 :colone::. Kinda feel sorry for her though to be honest!
I don't know. Ask OCR, they might help with your query :tongue: ewww you take french. Mind you I only hate it because I was crap at it....and Spanish is better :biggrin:

Yeah i'm great with a spanish accent, I sound native, but I had to pick french, because the spanish teacher was pregnant. :s-smilie:
Original post by mash.
Did anyone do the ICT exam on Friday

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

The AS - ICT exam. AQA? The first AS exam was on friday and the second one on tuesday. I did the INFO 2 Tuesday AS ICT exam. Are you talking about INFO1 on Friday, AS ICT?
Original post by GreenLantern1
The AS - ICT exam. AQA? The first AS exam was on friday and the second one on tuesday. I did the INFO 2 Tuesday AS ICT exam. Are you talking about INFO1 on Friday, AS ICT?

Yo :biggrin:

Is that Philosophy 1 and Philosophy 2 for OCR B?
Original post by Deziah

I'm taking German :wink:
Reply 4531
Afternoooon, off to see Snow White and the Huntsman, then going to do some history revision - then its the Jubilee Concert - Should be epic! :biggrin:
Original post by blueray
Yeah i'm great with a spanish accent, I sound native, but I had to pick french, because the spanish teacher was pregnant. :s-smilie:

Seriously?! Do your only have one spanish teacher at school????
Original post by g.k.galloway
Afternoooon, off to see Snow White and the Huntsman, then going to do some history revision - then its the Jubilee Concert - Should be epic! :biggrin:

Have fun! :biggrin:
Original post by GreenLantern1
Is that Philosophy 1 and Philosophy 2 for OCR B?

No... it's buddhism...I switched from philosophy to Hinduism & buddhism because there weren't enough people taking philosophy. Sad times
Seriously?! Do your only have one spanish teacher at school????

Yeah, the parents association preferred french and german :gah: Spain is going bust they said. Oh and look it's in server debt. But great language I say :smile:
Original post by blueray
Yo :biggrin:

Yoo my brutha! How are you man? I got to revise loads now hehe :frown: How was the addmaths though I think we had a chat about this on hotmail loool. No more hhehe. Peaktimes!
No... it's buddhism...I switched from philosophy to Hinduism & buddhism because there weren't enough people taking philosophy. Sad times

Ahh ok then :smile:
Original post by Deziah

i am even though i barely think i'm gonna get a B in the subject, hopefully i'm gonna get a private tutor to help me brush up on my french, i really love the language but it seems to have taken my after the exam for me to finally want to do well:s-smilie:
Original post by blueray
Yeah, the parents association preferred french and german :gah: Spain is going bust they said. Oh and look it's in server debt. But great language I say :smile:

Btw when you say ''did u just expand for last q and divide ? L)''.

What you mean? For the ery last bit I did the binomial expansion of it. Cancelled the constants of 16. Then simplified it into quadratic form. As h approaches 0, h can b used as 0. So it is the constant in the quadratic which is the answer.

That is the correct method^^^ . After talking to my maths teacher he said that has come up once or twice for C2 so it was hard! But I got the right answer :biggrin:. Did you?

Latest