The Student Room Group

IB Results 2012 Panic Thread/Countdown!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Wait, results have already been released? When? How? I thought it was only at quarter-to-one in the morning!

EDIT: Ah, it's different in different countries, I see. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by arthurhoe123
congrats man, how did u find out =)

My coordinator called me :smile:! She brought me a great sense of relief!
Original post by MAMDS1993
My coordinator called me :smile:! She brought me a great sense of relief!

wow seems like your IBC is awesome, i emailed mine, and i got a check the website
Reply 83
Pahaha, I realise I have the lowest score (38) posted in here so far! I'm still ridiculously pleased though. Well done every else. :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by Harve
Pahaha, I realise I have the lowest score (38) posted in here so far! I'm still ridiculously pleased though. Well done every else. :biggrin:

tbh, I would be ectastic if I received that score (need it for my firm). Congrats. :smile: Enjoy the rest of summer
Original post by saachi
Just what I was thinking :tongue: I live in India so it's 5:45 pm for me!! :redface: Also have to go for a passport renewal at 3, fml.

hahaha u have to hope that the passport renewal takes less than 2 hours so that u can check ur results on time :tongue:
Congratulations everyone!!! Those are ALL incredible scores you should be VERY proud of. PLEASE go take a well-earned break. I am so jealous I have to wait another 16 hours. *glares*
Reply 87
i have to wait for two years:biggrin: just wanted to congratulate everyone for the great results:smile:
Reply 88
Congratulations!! You guys have amazing results !! i still have another 17 hours.. hopefully the wait will be worth it.. and I am hoping to get a good results -_-
Reply 89
I cannot wait to see what I have gotten a 6 or 7 in! I hope I have a 6 in english and like 1 bonus point!! I don't really care abt ToK
Original post by Loeszie.
Congrats everyone!

I got my results today too:

English A1 HL - 6
Dutch A1 HL - 7
Spanish B HL - 7
Biology SL - 7
Geography SL - 7
Math SL - 6
TOK: A
EE (English): C

Total: 42!!! Still can't believe it, didn't feel like I did as well as I could have done on my exams but apparently it couldn't have gone much better! I by far exceeded my QMUL offer (32 points and 6's in Spanish and English) and even exceeded my predicted grades by 1 point by getting a 7 for Dutch.

What I live in the Netherlands too and I get my results tomorrow at 3.....
when we see our scores, will we see scores from the tests we took last year too?
Reply 92
Yeahh, you mean anticipated subjects right? You will see your anticipated subjects grades yes. I just hope I have a 7 in maths HL!
Urgh I am just stressing and freaking out so badly. I've been 99.9% sure I've not met my offer since I sat my chemistry exam. I'm pretty sure I've not even got the diploma because I can't imagine that I managed a 4 in chemistry:frown:. Not knowing for sure though is killing me. Doesn't help that people keep in telling me I haven't done as badly as I think I have (I really have). Plus my tutor still hasn't emailed me my details so I can actually get my results.:frown: plus my dad is insisting on calling me up to find out what I have even though talking to him will be pretty near the bottom of my things I want to do list. Sorry for being such a negative presence I'm just so stressed.:frown::frown::frown:
Reply 94
Original post by Harve

No you aren't the lowest here! I got 36! :frown: So I'm quite ashame here :tongue: but anyways still quite very happy that I got what i need for my offer! :smile:)
Reply 95
Received mine from my IBC

Bio HL- 7 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Chem HL- 6
Econ HL-6

Math SL-6
Eng SL-6
French B SL-5

+2 bonus
TOK: A :eek4:
EE: C

Met my KCL offer. SO HAPPY, SHOCKED AND RELEIVED! After exams, I thought I would be lucky to get my insurance (sheff) but managed it to my firm. All the best to those who are waiting. It all works out in the end. And with that, I am officially done with IB. Conclusively behind me. :woo:
Original post by apple17

Chem HL- 6
Econ HL-6

Math SL-6
Eng SL-6
French B SL-5

+2 bonus

Met my KCL offer. SO HAPPY, SHOCKED AND RELEIVED! After exams, I thought I would be lucky to get my insurance (sheff) but managed it to my firm. All the best to those who are waiting. It all works out in the end. And with that, I am officially done with IB. Conclusively behind me. :woo:

well done uve met ur offer spot on! congratulations! cant wait for mine..
GOT MINE TODAY
English(SL) 6
Spanish ai (SL) 6
Business and Management(HL) 6
Chemistry EE D
Biology (HL) 7
Chemistry (HL) 6
Maths (SL) 7
TOK B
total 39
hooooot.... although i got no offers will be taking a gap year! and also dead pissed about extended essay! i mean wtf, i was predicted A could have got 40+!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by apple17

Chem HL- 6
Econ HL-6

Math SL-6
Eng SL-6
French B SL-5

+2 bonus

Kings College? I know a ton of people going there at my school or were hoping to go at least. Congrats.
Original post by Jacey67
No you aren't the lowest here! I got 36! :frown: So I'm quite ashame here :tongue: but anyways still quite very happy that I got what i need for my offer! :smile:)

try the IB survival page, it's all 42+!
btw im expecting a 36-38 too.. probably gonna be low compared to all the rest hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending