The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A strong 2/10.
Reply 41
Just curious OP, what was your reason behind this request? Just wondering,not being sarcastic or anything :smile: Just curious, we can help you if you're willing
Reply 42
Original post by sissoko46
378650_2952490298434_1328355835_n.jpg34858_1530058258522_695996_n.jpg22476_1301855313591_2141647_n.jpg550665_4867987104657_593952719_n.jpg248462_4572814485526_30108733_n.jpg72359_10200361365263855_338128130_n.jpg529730_3645968714961_1665092593_n.jpg

8 without the facial hair or glasses. Girls vary massively in their taste thought, so you'd get a big range from them (as would almost anyone :s).
Reply 43
Dont post a question like this on here TSR is mostly full of white people, white girls dont find most asain attrative and so you wont get an accurate idea of what girls of your race think of you
Reply 44
Original post by Amanbabbar./
How am I racist you ****?
I'm brown myself -_-

So you're still discriminating aren't you. Us brownies need to stick up for one another in this times of brown hatred. You're not exactly eye candy yourself now are you. :rolleyes:
Reply 45
Original post by akash11
Dont post a question like this on here TSR is mostly full of white people, white girls dont find most asain attrative and so you wont get an accurate idea of what girls of your race think of you

A bit of a sweeping statement...
Reply 46
idc, you seem like a c*nt though
So you're still discriminating aren't you. Us brownies need to stick up for one another in this times of brown hatred. You're not exactly eye candy yourself now are you. :rolleyes:

LOL at your life.
Was i discriminating?
I'm sorry if you find it offensive to be called brown.
You are brown aren't you?
So what's the problem? If you don't like being brown, go bleach yourself.

Lmao :lol: eye candy? Coming from you!? Perlease, i'm not the one who feels the need to post my pics on a student forum for random people to rate.
Desperate much?
It's funny how you think appearance matter anyways?
Proves you're very shallow indeed.

'Us brownies need to stick up for one another in this times of brown hatred'
You're saying i'm racist for using the word 'brownies', you just used it yourself.
No-one here is asserting brown hatred. You're just making a racial issue out of this because people are rating you low, when in actual fact, it's cus they don't find you attractive. Gosh.
(edited 11 years ago)
Why is it always the brownies? :s

Haha, so true...every ****in time. :tongue:
10/10 would feed you salt and vineger hula hoops any day all day monday to sunday.
Original post by Jakelol
idc, you seem like a c*nt though

I second that :')

Original post by Golden_Boy786
Haha, so true...every ****in time. :tongue:

Aha, I know right :').
Reply 51
LOL at your life.
Was i discriminating?
I'm sorry if you find it offensive to be called brown.
You are brown aren't you?
So what's the problem? If you don't like being brown, go bleach yourself.

Lmao :lol: eye candy? Coming from you!? Perlease, i'm not the one who feels the need to post my pics on a student forum for random people to rate.
Desperate much?
It's funny how you think appearance matter anyways?
Proves you're very shallow indeed.

B**** please you are hideous with a ducky upper lip. I am way above your league sweety think about that next time honey you cant get a man as hot as me even if your life depended on it.
Reply 52
I'd say 2 or maybe 3 but again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
B**** please you are hideous with a ducky upper lip. I am way above your league sweety think about that next time honey you cant get a man as hot as me even if your life depended on it.

#1 you just avoided my point about discrimination because you know you're wrong.
#2 i have a boyfriend that is 1000 times hotter than you, so deflate that bubble of yours.
#3 ducky upper lip? Based on what? Hideous? Have you looked in the mirror?
#4 sweety and honey? Erggh don't beg it kid.
Reply 54

Brooo allow that hahah, if you think like that then you a zero bruh. From how you acting on these threads, thats probably why you don't get attention from girls because you give off that ******* vibe or somethin. And bro.... as a brownie, the fairer you are the hotter you are... Its just how it works loool. So no your not "hot" bro.

P.S: DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRUH?
:facepalm: why are you doing this to yourself
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 56
#1 you just avoided my point about discrimination because you know you're wrong.
#2 i have a boyfriend that is 1000 times hotter than you, so deflate that bubble of yours.
#3 ducky upper lip? Based on what? Hideous? Have you looked in the mirror?
#4 sweety and honey? Erggh don't beg it kid.

1. You're discriminating against all brownies.
2. In your mind maybe.
3. Yes I am better looking thank you very much.
4. If being polite disgusted you then let me refer to you as a "tranny" as you sure look like one.
Things are really kicking of here:fight:
Reply 58

Please pipe down, I've seen the pictures and you're a 1 and she is more attractive than you. So I believe it to be the other way round
But each picture looks like a different person....

Latest