The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
zayn malik :L

Really, you had to go anonymous for that -.-'

And yes, I find him unattractive too.
Original post by Octohedral
Are you saying that if your looks went up your standards would too, or that it's just coincidence you're just below your accepted level?

He's saying what he clearly said - that he likes girls who are more attractive than he is and that if he was closer to their level of attractiveness then he feels he would have a better chance. It's a common problem for both sexes.

I think 70% of the population could be a 7/10 or more if they tried hard enough from a young age, so if you're 'average' I reckon you could too.

TSR-science =/= reality.
Original post by katyness
I get nothing out of it. They might as well be hobos on the street.

...And we may have solved the whole "why can't katyness get a nice boyfriend" riddle.
Reply 23
Original post by Mankytoes
...And we may have solved the whole "why can't katyness get a nice boyfriend" riddle.

As soon as I saw that you quoted me, I knew that I was in trouble.

But you know, I've got to hand it to you, you were right all along. This week I realised that the reason I can't get a boyfriend is because I don't want one. It actually came as a shock to me because I thought that's what I wanted. Oh well. :rolleyes:

And I'm only attracted to white guys so... that too.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by maskofsanity
TSR-science =/= reality.

Opinion =/= fact. I gave the former.

If it makes a different I am not incredibly attractive myself, but I know there's a lot I could do. If I was faced with a fit, charismatic, normal looking guy with the same interests as me I would genuinely find that far more attractive than some Brad Pitt lookalike with no brain. I thought this might encourage the OP.
I get nothing out of it. They might as well be hobos on the street.

You aint fit yourself.

So stop being a bitch.

Yeah well, you are dark skinned Portuguese, if that is you in your profile pic. I bet they'd rather be with a blond, white girl then you. Or maybe a sexy brunette.

You should know better as a minority.
Reply 27
Original post by fat_hobbit
You aint fit yourself.

So stop being a bitch.

Why am I being a bitch exactly? Because I'm not attracted to asians or because of the way I said it?
Reply 28
Yeah well, you are dark skinned Portuguese, if that is you in your profile pic. I bet they'd rather be with a blond, white girl then you. Or maybe a sexy brunette.

You should know better as a minority.

First of all, that's not me.

Second of all, I do attract guys from every race. Whether that's good or bad.
Original post by IlexBlue
There's a difference between being opinionated and being a complete ass.

Just ignore her.

Her not liking asian guys, is the same as a girl not liking someone for their hair colour. She has done us a favour by not wasting time with her.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
What the ****?

Hrithik-Roshan-Pic.jpg
M_Id_41144.jpg
imran-abbas-astrologer.jpg

I'll take that bottom one, thanks :P
Original post by Little Wolf Taima
I'll take that bottom one, thanks :P

Imran Abass Naqvi :perv:

He's so gorgeous
Why am I being a bitch exactly? Because I'm not attracted to asians or because of the way I said it?

The way you said it.

If a white guy started this thread, you wouldn't have used his whole race against him. You will just tell him to get off his high horse.

You come across as pretty uneducated to be honest.
Opinion =/= fact. I gave the former.

TSR-science = opinion.

If it makes a different I am not incredibly attractive myself, but I know there's a lot I could do. If I was faced with a fit, charismatic, normal looking guy with the same interests as me I would genuinely find that far more attractive than some Brad Pitt lookalike with no brain. I thought this might encourage the OP.

By your own admission, you're not the level of attractiveness that the OP is talking about, so that point is irrelevant. All you had to say to encourage the OP was that physical appearance is but one aspect of attractiveness. The fact of the matter is, however, that physical appearance is a significant aspect. There will always be exceptions but, generally, people end up with a partner of similar physical attractiveness to themselves.
First of all, that's not me.

Second of all, I do attract guys from every race. Whether that's good or bad.

Congratulations.

Still a bitch though.
Reply 35
The way you said it.

If a white guy started this thread, you wouldn't have used his whole race against him. You will just tell him to get off his high horse.

You come across as pretty uneducated to be honest.

No I wouldn't, I would have said it like that. Why would I cut him some slack just because he's white? :confused:
Reply 36

Stop playing stupid.

You didn't say "I don't like Asian guys", you said Asian guys shouldn't have standards because they're ugly as some kind of categorical fact.
Reply 37
Still a bitch though.

I can live with that :smile:

Original post by IlexBlue
Stop playing stupid.

You didn't say "I don't like Asian guys", you said Asian guys shouldn't have standards because they're ugly as some kind of categorical fact.

Yes. And I said that because I find them unattractive. So?
Reply 38
As soon as I saw that you quoted me, I knew that I was in trouble.

But you know, I've got to hand it to you, you were right all along. This week I realised that the reason I can't get a boyfriend is because I don't want one. It actually came as a shock to me because I thought that's what I wanted. Oh well. :rolleyes:

I never understood how people could just write off entire races. I mean, you're missing out.

I'm also not sure if one can think of themselves as a non-racist but at the same time think that one race is more appealing than ALL others physically. By this point, we've completely ruled out personality and even physical features (since two people belonging to the same race can look drastically different). The only thing they would have in common is a darker skin complexion than a white person. Even then, Tyrion has posted pictures of Asian people with skin as light as a white person's. All in all, it's rather baffling.
Reply 39
I can live with that :smile:

Yes. And I said that because I find them unattractive. So?

Right. So if you find something unattractive, it means they shouldnt have standards.

Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending