The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amaad121
Guys how do i access the UEA website it says something about portal and some code? Anyone having the same problem as me !!!!

Yep. It doesn't seem to be working for me but I doubt there is anything useful on there:colone:
Original post by fionn95
Yes I do on 3rd Feb!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, from Northern Ireland and interview on 3rd of Feb.
what proportion of interviews do you guys reckon have been given out already? i haven't heard from UEA since the acknowledgement and I was just wondering if I should be expecting a rejection or are there still many more interviews to be sent out?
Original post by tamil4
what proportion of interviews do you guys reckon have been given out already? i haven't heard from UEA since the acknowledgement and I was just wondering if I should be expecting a rejection or are there still many more interviews to be sent out?

I'm not sure really. What are your stats? :smile:
Original post by letsbehonest
I'm not sure really. What are your stats? :smile:

GCSEs: 1A*9As 1B
AS: aabbcd
Predicted: AAAA
UKCAT: 715
Original post by tamil4

In the same boat as you mate, only achieved A-levels of AAAa and a slightly lower UKCAT. Still ain't heard nothiiiin.
Anyone else got an interview tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ameelia22
In the same boat as you mate, only achieved A-levels of AAAa and a slightly lower UKCAT. Still ain't heard nothiiiin.

That's reassuring,best of luck to you!
Original post by tamil4

Good stats :smile: I'm sure you will hear soon.
Well, not really sure what to expect from my interview...

Wasn't too bad, just don't know really. Hopefully I've done enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went to UEA this week, interviewers were hilarious and sweet :smile:

They said they'll still handing out interviews for late feb/early march so we won't hear by mid-march :smile:
Reply 791
Is there or is there not a role playing station at UEA?
Original post by namunah
Is there or is there not a role playing station at UEA?

There isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile:
Original post by tamil4

On their website they say that they rank students based on their GCSEs and UKCAT! I have a feeling that this year they are paying a particular emphasis on GCSE scores since UKCAT scores were really inflated! Anyway, hopefully you will hear soon. Best of luck.
Reply 795
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Thank you 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 796
Anyone who has already been to interview. Alongside taking originals are black an white photocopies of documents okay, or coloured ones?
Black n white is fine.
Reply 798
Original post by Miel Purple
Black n white is fine.

Thank you. :smile: Honestly, this thread has been so helpful. Thank you everyone.
Original post by namunah
Thank you. :smile: Honestly, this thread has been so helpful. Thank you everyone.

You're welcome :smile: when is your interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending