The Student Room Group

Kings / UCL Firm

I have an offer for Liberal Arts at King's which I think I'm going to firm (wide variety of modules across different subjects, language options, year abroad etc), but I also have an offer for English at UCL which I originally had my heart set on and seems such a shame to turn down (top for English in the country, generally more prestigious university).

They are both the same offer (AAA). Any opinions?
Reply 1
Original post by Dead End Street
I have an offer for Liberal Arts at King's which I think I'm going to firm (wide variety of modules across different subjects, language options, year abroad etc), but I also have an offer for English at UCL which I originally had my heart set on and seems such a shame to turn down (top for English in the country, generally more prestigious university).

They are both the same offer (AAA). Any opinions?

things to think about:

what will you enjoy more?
what will be cheaper or offer the best ROI?
what job do you want to get?

Their is no shame in turning down a good Uni.
This guy http://www.christianpost.com/news/17-y-o-high-school-student-kwasi-enin-gets-accepted-by-all-8-ivy-league-colleges-in-rare-feat-looks-like-hell-be-choosing-yale-117203/ will be turning down at least 7 ivy league unis.
Original post by 391iady
things to think about:

what will you enjoy more?
what will be cheaper or offer the best ROI?
what job do you want to get?

Their is no shame in turning down a good Uni.
This guy http://www.christianpost.com/news/17-y-o-high-school-student-kwasi-enin-gets-accepted-by-all-8-ivy-league-colleges-in-rare-feat-looks-like-hell-be-choosing-yale-117203/ will be turning down at least 7 ivy league unis.

I'd almost definitely enjoy King's more (based on the course) but I'll never really know. I don't know about after graduating yet, but I imagine UCL will have better graduate employability.
Reply 3
Original post by Dead End Street
I'd almost definitely enjoy King's more (based on the course) but I'll never really know. I don't know about after graduating yet, but I imagine UCL will have better graduate employability.

Type in the course details into uni stats which is a government website and it'll tell you everything from graduate employement to student satisfaction and then you can actually directly compare the courses

Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mannyq95
Type in the course details into uni stats which is a government website and it'll tell you everything from graduate employement to student satisfaction and then you can actually directly compare the courses

Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending