The Student Room Group

Decathlon Interview - Advice

So on saturday i have a interview/recrutment thing .. I cant seem to find anything ehat so ever about decathlon and their employee selecting processes.. So i would be really gratefull if any one who has a job at decathlon could explane too me what i should expect.. Eg group intervew 1 to 1 or have i already got the job.... What to wear/bring.?..etc

Thanks alot
All help will be appriciated

Ps. The job is in the cycles department
Reply 1
Hi Binzo94,
I know it's a while since you posted but I was wondering if you could give me any tips on the recruitment day you had, because I have one in a few days time and I don't know what to expect?! thank in advance for any advice...
hey, I have just had my first interview at decathlon and if succesfull they will call me back for a second one with the operational manager? do you have any idea what the second interview is going to entail?
Reply 3
Hi all,

Does anybody have any advice or experience of the Decathlon Recruitment Event they are kind enough to share? Many seem to be asking the same question but nobody's answering! :frown:
Reply 4
Hey I have had my first interview and now have my second with a store manager with no idea what to expect later this afternoon.
For people with first interviews: mine was quite intense to be honest. Was a few general questions about me and my cv. Then got ask to tour the store alone with a piece of paper listing good and bad qualities. Which was a but daunting. Then went back up to the meeting room and he asked further follow up questions such as why I'd be suited, about my personality, what skills/qualities I have and the age old any questions for me. Wasn't too bad but took quite a while. Good luck to anyone else applying. My process has taken weeks since I noticed the job advert in store
Reply 5
For anyone who has done the recruitment day, can they shed some light to what to expect at it. Have it in a weeks time and it would be nice to be as prepared as possible

Cheers
Reply 6
Can someone advice me what we should wear to decathlon sales advisor interview/sports advisor interview? is it okay to wear clothes from the decathlon range or should i dress smart in interview clothes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending