The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nani has been dire so far, Young has made some poor decisions, and Hernandez has been dropping too far back. Recipe for goals there :angry:

Spoiler

And there it is, poor game so far from United. The urgency they had last game is nowhere today, poor, poor, poor!
(edited 9 years ago)
Good goal by Sunderland. Nobody following Larsson's run.
Reply 323
What was Fletcher thinking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone back down to earth?
Reply 325
Original post by _Morsey_
Nani has been dire so far, Young has made some poor decisions, and Hernandez has been dropping too far back. Recipe for goals there :angry:

Spoiler

And there it is, poor game so far from United. The urgency they had last game is nowhere today, poor, poor, poor!

Has nani even started a game in the last 6 months or so? He can't be close to match fit.

Hernandez just isn't good enough. Young's hot and cold, he's done a few good things and a few bad.

Nice goal from sunderland.
What a dead a boring game so far. Also, where are those Giggs lovers now?
Original post by Kruz

Who already wasn't?
Has a football club ever employed a dedicated crossing coach?

Maybe we could make some more history this season by doing so.
I would be happy to see the back of: Jones, Evra, Nani, Ferdinand, Young, Cleverley, Welbeck, Fletcher, Valencia

Note how most of these are English. English players are predominantly talentless. We need German and Spanish players.
(edited 9 years ago)
Nani/Young/Fletcher are not showing the desire to get the ball back like Cleverley and Kagawa did last week. It's so frustrating.
Reply 331
Nani hurts my soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
That won't matter though, since you will get a CL place for winning the europa league.
Not till the season after next

EDIT: actually you might be right.

Not that its looking like it will matter atm. Its a pretty poor performance atm, Nani is clearly shot to pieces.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samba
Has nani even started a game in the last 6 months or so? He can't be close to match fit.

Hernandez just isn't good enough. Young's hot and cold, he's done a few good things and a few bad.

Nice goal from sunderland.

Because Hernandez needs a good service for him to score. The service to him today has been dire. Very little from the wings and centrally.
Original post by NathanW18
Who already wasn't?

Some of your fans were saying Pep Giggs.
As I've tried to argue. Giggs is a turd manager. We were poor against Norwich last week, flat as a girl with a flat chest. No tempo, nothing. Norwich didn't deserve that.

And again today. Losing to Sunderland. Just a joke what this football team has become this season. And idiots like Gary Neville and Saha "We need Giggs". Pathetic. Get someone in. Tear this team to pieces...get the deadwood out, bring your own men in Van Gaal/Guardiola, and if there is no place for any of the class of 92, so be it.

I want somebody who is nothing to do with Ferguson/Moyes/Gary Neville/Ashley Young or any of them.

Hayles you're not ambitious enough for me. I like a girl who feels she can rule the world. Perfectly reasonable to believe Reus and Kroos are arriving. Why wouldn't you arrive for 40M and 250k a week?
Sunderland don't mess about you know
Reply 337
Original post by Kruz

B-b-but Giggs is next Guardiola they said ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StretfordEnd
Has a football club ever employed a dedicated crossing coach?

Maybe we could make some more history this season by doing so.

That's Beckham's role right there... almost completing the class of 92
Reply 339
Severely lacking a Rooney.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest