The Student Room Group

LEGO Games! - over the years...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Who wants to come over for a gaming session?
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman

Who wants to come over for a gaming session?

Not gonna lie, i'd be down for that ^_^
Original post by President Snow
Yes! The old games were amazing! I was a little later on the scene though, so for me it'll be Lego Rock Raiders, Lego Island 2 and Lego Racers 2. Fantastic games. I still get them out occasionally :colondollar:

YES. Lego Rock Raiders was a bitch of a game, especially when I was 8!

Tfw nearing the lava monster :tongue:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
YES. Lego Rock Raiders was a bitch of a game, especially when I was 8!

Tfw nearing the lava monster :tongue:

I remember stuggling with frozen frenzy and fire and water..took me days XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JammyGit07

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you do me the honour of screen shotting those levels to jog my memory? :tongue:
can you do me the honour of screen shotting those levels to jog my memory? :tongue:

I can in 12 days when i'm home from uni XD

Frozen frenzy (if you remember the select mission layout) was like a 50% through mini boss mission which you had to do to progress. (you can see him scroll past it in the video i linked) You basically had to drill through a load of rock to reach the extraction point. It wasn't all that hard, just time intensive and pretty difficulty when you're young and still really a newbie..My dad always made it seem easy XD

Fire n Water however.... Was and still is evil... Actually lava in general I found pretty daunting XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F4FWAnOKyk

There was another mission which I can't remember the name where it was all islands surrounded by lava and you basically had to speed run to get the crystals in time, not bothering with any of the main buildings. Oh and just in general slimey slugs...those adorable bastards.. XD

There was another mission which I can't remember the name where it was all islands surrounded by lava and you basically had to speed run to get the crystals in time. XD

OMG LAKE OF FIRE! HOW IT PLAGUED ME!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zr_-YTlj_E

Yeah this was the hardest level by far. Can't believe i moaned about frozen frenzy and forgot this bad boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaaaggh! Those two are scarred on my mind too - I will never forget :tongue:
I can in 12 days when i'm home from uni XD

Frozen frenzy (if you remember the select mission layout) was like a 50% through mini boss mission which you had to do to progress. (you can see him scroll past it in the video i linked) You basically had to drill through a load of rock to reach the extraction point. It wasn't all that hard, just time intensive and pretty difficulty when you're young and still really a newbie..My dad always made it seem easy XD

Fire n Water however.... Was and still is evil... Actually lava in general I found pretty daunting XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F4FWAnOKyk

There was another mission which I can't remember the name where it was all islands surrounded by lava and you basically had to speed run to get the crystals in time, not bothering with any of the main buildings. Oh and just in general slimey slugs...those adorable bastards.. XD

Turns out I had the PS1 version of this game :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest