The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University Offers

How long does it take to get an offer from universities if you have applied for a course like Diagnostic Radiography?
Usually, although not exclusively, once the University has conducted an interview and is happy to make you an offer based upon your personal statement, successful entry test where applicable and interview.

As far as I know only Liverpool make offers without interview.

You may therefore get an offer within a couple of weeks of applying, or you may get rejected months after applying and after an interview and admissions test.

No easy answer.

What were you expecting or hoping?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
My girlfriend got told she would find out sometime in February, her interview was last month.
Just realised this was in Bradford. I applied mid October and have an interview at Bradford mid January, as far as I know Bradford don't give offers out until they have interviewed everyone, so potentially March or April.
Original post by biomed19
My girlfriend got told she would find out sometime in February, her interview was last month.

Was that Bradford?

Saying that I was told I would hear March for Leeds and got an offer last week!
Reply 5
Original post by FeelingDepressed
Was that Bradford?

Saying that I was told I would hear March for Leeds and got an offer last week!

Yep that was Bradford.
Oh well good luck to her, they said you would hear after all the interviews when I went to the open day in June, but like I said, so did Leeds :smile: and it wasn't necessarily true. That was a truly nice suprise.

All the unis probably say it to everyone so you don't hound them, no news is good news as far as I am concerned .... I wish her luck!
Reply 7
I got offer from Bradford last week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending