The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good finish from Miranda.

Suarez man, things aren't going his way at the moment. Needs to stop trying to be involved in build-up play and stay close to the box.
Sucker punch, game over
Refereeing this game has been shocking.
For some reason I really dislike Neymar, I don't even know why
Dunno if thats a penalty cos Alba was turning his body but Aleti have to carry on playing.
****ing hell I go to the toilet and this happens.

Neymar - future balon d'or winner
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Good finish from Miranda.

Suarez man, things aren't going his way at the moment. Needs to stop trying to be involved in build-up play and stay close to the box.

£40,000,002 it is then.

Who is watching a stream with Ray Hudson commentary?
How on earth did Alba get from his own box (nearly giving away a penalty), to crossing for Neymar? Crazy.
Barca are going to just annihilate city
Barcelona front 3 is insane. The best player in the world, the 3rd best attacker in the world and the best goalscorer the Premiership has ever seen in one season.
Barça destroying Atlético on the counter. Think Atlético chased the game too much and got caught out.
Game over now.
Original post by jam277
Barça destroying Atlético on the counter. Think Atlético chased the game too much and got caught out.

Definitely, they had Barca pressed back at 2-1 and probably threw too many men forward. They had an hour to 1 goal.
Griezman is amazing, ****. Its a shame that Atletico are losing though since they've looked the better side up until that own goal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Game boiling over, Turan booked for launching his boot off the pitch.
Was Gabi sent off at HT?
When did Gabi get sent off?
Disgusting second half from Atletico. Cynical fouls everywhere.
And some people still think that messi is 'physically weak and would be able to hand the premier league'.

Idiots should have watched this game

Latest