The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Applicant Visit Day on 25th of Feb

I've applied for International Relations. Does anyone know what the Applicant Visit Day is like? What do i have to do? What shall i wear? I've got so many questions. I'm so scared.
You should have received an email or letter outlining what will happen throughout the applicant visit day. If you haven’t please do PM us with your UCAS Personal ID number, full name and date of birth so we can ensure the information is sent to you straight away.
The day will begin at 11:00am and is expected to finish around 3:30pm. From the Faculty of Social Sciences we are expecting 370 visits to attend (this is both applicants and guests). All applicants will be split up depending on the course they have applied for and be given a welcome talk which will give you a little information about the University of Bradford; general student life; fees and finance; accommodation etc. This will be followed by an Accommodation and Campus tour. Lunch will then be provided. Once you have had lunch the Faculty staff will give you a tour of their facilities and provide a talk which will explain a little more about the course you’ve applied for (for example how it is taught, how it is assessed etc.) Throughout the day you’re encouraged to ask as many questions as possible; there will be current students, academic staff and admission staff available to resolve any concerns or queries you have.
Please don’t worry too much about clothing - simply wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
Hope this general information helps and we hope you enjoy the day. If you do have any specific concerns or questions that I have not covered please do let me know :smile:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending