The Student Room Group

Allen and Over Solicitor Apprenticeship 2024

Where is everyone up to in their application? Has anyone moved to the insight day stage yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shayakerman123
Where is everyone up to in their application? Has anyone moved to the insight day stage yet?
I got an email saying my online test was successful and that my application is now being considered for the insight day
Original post by jodie.blackmore
I got an email saying my online test was successful and that my application is now being considered for the insight day

Congrats! Same with me. How long ago was this?
Congrats! Same with me. How long ago was this?
It was on Sunday that I got that email :smile:

Ok mine was 20 days ago
When did u send the application?

On the 8th Feb, you?
On the 8th Feb, you?

I think the 31st of jan. that’s when I got the assessment email. We get that straight after right?
I think the 31st of jan. that’s when I got the assessment email. We get that straight after right?
Yeah I think so, hoping we’ll hear soon, the assessment day is only a few weeks away!
Yeah I think so, hoping we’ll hear soon, the assessment day is only a few weeks away!

Isn’t it insight day then assessment? Or is it on same day?
yeah I think insight day and then assessment, have you heard from any others?
Also I think if closing day was 19th and u have 2 days to complete the assessment that will 21st of Feb. I waited a week for my email telling me a passed (I got it on the 8th). U sent urs on the 8th and got Sun 25th so waited abt 2 weeks. I think we should expect it in about 10 days. The insight day is on the 20th I think

I did the assessments for pinsent masons and fielfisher and applied to a bunch more. I’m going to apply to a few more that have later deadlines as well. Wbu?

Insight day is 20th March then interviews which is 2 1-1s
I did the assessments for pinsent masons and fielfisher and applied to a bunch more. I’m going to apply to a few more that have later deadlines as well. Wbu?
Yeah I did Pinsent Masons as well, I have an interview for Linklaters and had an interview for Eversheds Sutherland, hoping to hear back from a few more soon
Well done. I got rejected from Linklater
Fingers crossed for the other ones 🤞
Thank u
Lmk when u hear something from A&O. I’ll do the same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending