The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc in GHSE Application

Hi! Is anyone here a current student on the MSc in Global Health Science and Epidemiology course at Oxford? I’ve got an interview coming up and I could use some insights.

Scroll to see replies

Hey, congrats! When did you submit your application?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, congrats! When did you submit your application?

November 2023
Hey. ! I interviewed this year as well - do you know when we are supposed to be hearing outcomes ? 🙂 good luck !!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey. ! I interviewed this year as well - do you know when we are supposed to be hearing outcomes ? 🙂 good luck !!

Two weeks after your interview
Did anyone else receive offers today ? I interviewed but have heard nothing so assuming I have been rejected
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did anyone else receive offers today ? I interviewed but have heard nothing so assuming I have been rejected

Same. You heard back now?
Reply 7
Hii! I applied for GHSE has well but only a few weeks ago so I'm waiting now... Does anyone know how long to hear back? Are interviews given to everyone? Good luck to everyone!! 🙂
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by avaf
Hii! I applied for GHSE has well but only a few weeks ago so I'm waiting now... Does anyone know how long to hear back? Are interviews given to everyone? Good luck to everyone!! 🙂

Hi ! My timeline was as follows

Applied: 1 December deadline
Interview invite: 17 Jan
Interview: 25 Jan
Accepted: 5tb of Feb

So mine followed the timelines pretty closely - "heard" about an interview on the 8th week and was informed a little over a week later (they indicated two weeks)

I don't think everyone gets an interview although I'm not sure on the ratio of applications/interviews/offer 🙂
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #3
Same. You heard back now?

I got an offer ! And yourself 🙂
Nothing yet. Please when did your offer come in? I had my interview on the 25th of Jan and I've not heard back
Reply 11
Sorry I'm not sure why one of those posted anonymously or an the other not ! But I'm the same person that replied above so interview 25 Jan and offer 5th of Feb. It came out the same day as a bunch of others but much later in the day !

The course stayed open for a week after we interviewed so I suspect they are going to be doing more than one batch of offers etc :smile:
Original post by Katya1234
Sorry I'm not sure why one of those posted anonymously or an the other not ! But I'm the same person that replied above so interview 25 Jan and offer 5th of Feb. It came out the same day as a bunch of others but much later in the day !

The course stayed open for a week after we interviewed so I suspect they are going to be doing more than one batch of offers etc :smile:

Okay. I hope I hear back soon. Thank you for the clarification.
Reply 13
Thanks for your answer! let's hope we all get in 🙂
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #3
Nothing yet. Please when did your offer come in? I had my interview on the 25th of Jan and I've not heard back
It takes three weeks from interview date to hear back from Admissions
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi 🙂 Do yall know if everyone gets interviewed?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi 🙂 Do yall know if everyone gets interviewed?

I don't know for certain but I would guess not - according to the course page they make around 25 offers for 400 places so I would imagine they cut a fair bit before interviewing :smile:
sorry I mean can you get an offer without being interviewed? Has that happened to anyone?
Original post by Anonymous #5
sorry I mean can you get an offer without being interviewed? Has that happened to anyone?
No….not that I’ve heard of.
Hi! Did anyone here get into Kellog College?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending