The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl offer

Why is kcl taking so long to reply back on my application it is so annoying please tell me i am not the only one
Depends on when you applied.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
KCL sometimes likes to play a game called "let's wait till the last possible minute to give out offers and let's let UCAS autoreject some people because we didn't reply to their application in time". You're not alone. They played that game with me too last year. I'm sorry they've put you in this position, it's really unfair.

Even if you get an offer I would urge you to really really really think long and hard about going there, to a university that is doing such a disrespectful thing to you at the moment. I understand that this sort of behaviour from KCL extends beyond the admissions department and you might wish to avoid dealing with it for three or more years of your life.
Reply 3
Original post by random_matt
Depends on when you applied.

25th feb
Reply 4
Original post by Scotland Yard
KCL sometimes likes to play a game called "let's wait till the last possible minute to give out offers and let's let UCAS autoreject some people because we didn't reply to their application in time". You're not alone. They played that game with me too last year. I'm sorry they've put you in this position, it's really unfair.

Even if you get an offer I would urge you to really really really think long and hard about going there, to a university that is doing such a disrespectful thing to you at the moment. I understand that this sort of behaviour from KCL extends beyond the admissions department and you might wish to avoid dealing with it for three or more years of your life.

ahhh why is this so accurate
Original post by Anonymous
25th feb

They have until June then I believe.
Reply 6
Original post by random_matt
They have until June then I believe.

thats a long wait...

Quick Reply

Latest