The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Empire Odyssey
What are your grades and what are the course grade requirements?

I'm coming from Canada so I'm not too sure what the equivalent is in UK... I believe it states somewhere on their website what the entry requirements are. Just search it on the website :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I got in with BBC for September entry. Give it a try.
Original post by Elizabeth86C
I got in with BBC for September entry. Give it a try.

Thank you, I will do now! Fingers crossed!
Thank you, I will do now! Fingers crossed!

Good Luck!
Original post by teresa920717
Good Luck!

I've just looked on UCAS and I don't think I'm allowed to swap my other choice for another now! :/
I've just looked on UCAS and I don't think I'm allowed to swap my other choice for another now! :/

Oh I see what you mean. I think it's because it's past the application deadline. Which universities did you chose and what program?
Original post by 16Dan
Hi, what's the difference between premier flat and premier flat Band C as there's a significant difference in price and what social places and facilities are available at Barnes :smile:

Hi there should be no difference between the rooms because the two premier flat blocks are almost identical :smile: the only difference will be the noise from the construction site.

Samera
Second year pharmacy student at Keele :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone think I should apply to Keele? I spoke to them via email and they said they would not consider me even though I already have BBC at A-levels and their grade for my course is BBB. Do you think I should replace another uni with it with my chances of they will accept me?

They did say if I get 2:1 grades in my 2nd semester currently, they would reconsider me. But I won't get results until July, which is pretty useless. Should I apply anyway, and that way they'd have my UCAS on their file in case I do get 2;1? I got a 2:1 in my 1st assignment in my 2nd semester so if I keep going I should be on the right track. Have no idea what to do! I also just got rejected from Reading, but I ain't to bothered cause my friend said they are a bit snobbish down there!

I didn't get anywhere near what they offered me, and I'm happily studying my course now without any issues. I think you should go for it if you like the university :smile:
The beauty of Keele is that they look at the person as well as the grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by EmeraldFox
I didn't get anywhere near what they offered me, and I'm happily studying my course now without any issues. I think you should go for it if you like the university :smile:
The beauty of Keele is that they look at the person as well as the grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've used up my 5 choices and can't change it now because the 7 day welcoming letter thing has expired.

I've been offered a place at Oxford Brookes which seems very similar to Keele tbf. But OB is so much more expensive :frown:.

My AS Lit teacher went to Keele Uni and she really enjoyed her course. However, when I showed her my original course Im studying she said she rather have done my course. Ironically, 6 months have past, and now I'm applying to do her course she did at uni!! :')
Hi,

I've firmed my conditional offer for Criminology and have applied for accommodation. Has anyone else chosen Criminology? :smile:
Original post by sophiesmout
Hi,

I've firmed my conditional offer for Criminology and have applied for accommodation. Has anyone else chosen Criminology? :smile:

Yeah, I did :smile: I chose Criminology and Psychology!
Hi guys! I'm thinking of applying for the social science foundation year but I haven't applied yet!

Did anyone get rejections?

Also those with offers how much UCAS points have you already got?
And those with unconditional how many UCAS points have you got?

I'm so nervous :/
Original post by Wizkidani
Hi guys! I'm thinking of applying for the social science foundation year but I haven't applied yet!

Did anyone get rejections?

Also those with offers how much UCAS points have you already got?

I'm so nervous :/

Hey, I received my offer a while back, I have 260 UCAS points.
Hi Guys. There's a Facebook page for Keele freshers if you guys want to join it!
Reply 454
Original post by Wizkidani

/

I received an unconditional offer the other week and will probably end up with about 200 ucas points

Requirements are only 160!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by anam1996
Yeah, I did :smile: I chose Criminology and Psychology!

That's awesome!! Have you applied for accommodation yet? And did you go to a taster session? ☺️
Original post by PurpleGhost25175
Hi Guys. There's a Facebook page for Keele freshers if you guys want to join it!

Oooo which one? There's quite a few!
Is anyone doing biomedical science? Someone I know is doing it and can't find anyone :smile:

Keele SU will make an official one after Alevel results day :smile:

Samera
Second year pharmacy student at Keele :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am in 2 at the minute: Keele University Freshers 2015-2016 and Keele University Freshers/Applicants 2015/2016. The 2nd one is mainly run by the Student Union so it's mostly for people already at Keele. The first group has got a lot of new applicants. Nevertheless I thought I'll be in both.

Quick Reply

Latest