The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

UEL - Anyone going and what courses?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bongo Bongo
Kl rude boi...have fun with your oxbridge rejects...

Snm fam you have fun at UEL. If only I had the opportunity to go UEL like you
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Original post by Bongo Bongo
Camila is awesome and really passionte. The other lecturers wern't as engaging but thats just me. My class was like very laid back.

I will meet her at the Anthropology day, I am so excited and just can't wait.
There's a question I woudl like to ask you... is the teaching REALLY based on the learning-by-doign attitude or is it just a leaflet catchphrase?
Original post by eldanjo22
I will meet her at the Anthropology day, I am so excited and just can't wait.
There's a question I woudl like to ask you... is the teaching REALLY based on the learning-by-doign attitude or is it just a leaflet catchphrase?

I mean like its the same as anywhere else...if you wanted to you could just do all the readings and not even go to lectures...although UEL does have an attendance policy which sucks...
Reply 43
Photography at docklands campus, I've been fairly good until now, I'm getting a little anxious now :smile:
Reply 44
Is there a Facebook group?
Reply 45
University of East London (UEL) Freshers 2015 - 2016 (Facebook page) thats one of about 3 and I'm not sure if there is a general page.
Original post by MrNick
Photography at docklands campus, I've been fairly good until now, I'm getting a little anxious now :smile:

Same here. But at the same time, I can't wait. I feel like in a limbo or something. :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by eldanjo22
Same here. But at the same time, I can't wait. I feel like in a limbo or something. :biggrin:

Are you going to uel?
Original post by MrNick
Are you going to uel?

yep, docklands campus as well.
Reply 49
What subject? See you around :smile:
Original post by MrNick
What subject? See you around :smile:

anthropology with psychosocial studies!
Reply 51
im going to uel, got my place confirmed a few days back ill be studying fashion textiles, anyone else?
Reply 52
Original post by adnwrl
im going to uel, got my place confirmed a few days back ill be studying fashion textiles, anyone else?

confirmed as in a unconditional offer or you had a letter with it set in stone?
Reply 53
Original post by MrNick
confirmed as in a unconditional offer or you had a letter with it set in stone?

ucas track updated from a conditional offer to unconditional and firmly accepted
Reply 54
Studying fashion textiles print, with sandwich year in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Are there any American students on here, attending?
Reply 56
Original post by individual_bee
Studying Public Health & Health Services Management. Looked around my uni group and I feel like an infant. Anyone going UV Freshers Rave, at least I'll have a chance to meet people closer to my age?

I want to know from any body before joining pls any help of the course????
Original post by ZBS95
Anybody going to UEL in september and what courses? Any Law students? :smile:

Will be starting criminology and criminal justice at the stratford campus :biggrin:
hey has anyone got in for biomedical science at uel? :/
Reply 59
Original post by angel_357
hey has anyone got in for biomedical science at uel? :/

I'm a 2nd year biomed student. Don't worry, you'll meet everyone really soon. If you have any questions about the course/lecturers or even about Uni life generally, I'd be happy to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending