London
Visit website
Reply 21
Management here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Got aceepted onto Diagnostic Radiography, congratz to everyone :smile:
Hey!
congrats to all! I've been accepted into the foundation actuarial science course! super excited because I really wanted to get in and I made it haha!
anyone got accommodation completely sorted?
I got accepted onto Optometry :smile: just sorted my accommodation too
Hello everyone!
Congratulations to all of you for making it!
For those of you who haven't sort out their accommodation yet, I think we might be able to help! :h:

We have a beautiful student accommodation site *just 15 minutes walking to City University* and next door to Old Street station. With 25 different social spaces including a big gym, art studio, dance studio, movie lounge, dining rooms, tv lounges, etc. the building offers everything you need! Rents are inclusive of all utility bills, internet and contents insurance.

There is still some availability, so if this sounds interesting, please follow this link: www.iqsa.co.uk/shoreditch
Original post by hannahstock
I got accepted onto Optometry :smile: just sorted my accommodation too

hey!
I've just done mine also, like paid the deposit and whatnot, where will you be staying?
Original post by Zeba Anjum
hey!
I've just done mine also, like paid the deposit and whatnot, where will you be staying?

yeah same!! liberty court, what about you?
Original post by hannahstock
yeah same!! liberty court, what about you?

me too!
I've just got an email from them saying I've not paid the deposit! but I have so I'm panicking now
Speech and Language Therapy over here!

Don't have to worry about accomodation etc thankfully as I live in London so will be commuting.

Congrats to everyone :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by themorninglight
Speech and Language Therapy over here!

Don't have to worry about accomodation etc thankfully as I live in London so will be commuting.

Congrats to everyone :smile:

Yeh I'll be commuting too, hopefully it won't be too tiring though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
another one accepted to law m100 :biggrin:
btw for those planning to commute, please research 18+ student oysters, that like 30% off for travelling via tube :wink:
Studying Mechanical Engineering
Reply 33
Can i drive to university ? I live in hounslow
Reply 34
Me too!!
Reply 35
I'm doing psychology too! Can't wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Sheri28
I got accepted to study psychology !!! :biggrin:

Same! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Guys that are doing psychology, do we have to go to both the registrations on the 18th and 23rd of September? Yeah I can't wait either !! :smile: gonna be nice to meet youse x
Reply 38
Original post by Yassy4
Guys that are doing psychology, do we have to go to both the registrations on the 18th and 23rd of September? Yeah I can't wait either !! :smile: gonna be nice to meet youse x

Hmm not sure, I thought there was only one on the 23rd? will be nice meet you too 🙌😁, are you living in halls or commuting to uni?
Reply 39
Original post by esthaaa
Hmm not sure, I thought there was only one on the 23rd? will be nice meet you too 🙌😁, are you living in halls or commuting to uni?

Oh online it says there's one on the 18th which is session 1 and one on the 23rd which is session 2. I'll call and find out for sure and I'm gonna be commuting because it's literally under an hour by train from where I live. What about you? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending