The Student Room Group

What do you want from a relationship

and reasons why plus your age :]

Scroll to see replies

I want cuddles, a lot of them and kisses too I would prefer to be given forehead and cheek kisses. I would want someone to play with too like playing tag.. I would want someone who I have common interests with and someone who is clingy
I am 22.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I want cuddles, a lot of them and kisses too I would prefer to be given forehead and cheek kisses. I would want someone to play with too like playing tag.. I would want someone who I have common interests with and someone who is clingy
I am 22.

Cringe:s-smilie:
I'd just like my future relationship to be a form of extended friendship tbh. Somebody who I'm obviously attracted to who has a good sense of humour and is just generally a decent person. Yno and all the physical perks or relationships (Y).
I'm 20
Original post by tumbleeboo
Cringe:s-smilie:

Original post by 雷尼克
Oh my

What's strange about wanting a affectionate romantic relationship? Mushyness is adorable and sweet! ^_^
Original post by 雷尼克
I was thinking more of the playing tag and to "play with":/

Yes, I want to play with someone... Having pillow/water fights, tickle fights, kiss chase...fun things! ^_^
Happiness. Isn't that the most important thing not only in a relationship but in life in general?

I've recently turned 22.

What do you want, Dawn?
It'd be pretty mint if my other half existed.
Just some top bantz

I'm 16
Money
A man of character and morals. That's all I ask for. Nowadays they're almost extinct.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dawn94
and reasons why plus your age :]

someone to talk to, and share things with whenever you need to talk. someone to have fun with whilst also be able to trust and serious with.... im 16 btw

cause i have problems trusting people
Original post by lucozade_head
A man of character and morals. That's all I ask for. Nowadays they're almost extinct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, they exist. You may have to lower some other expectations you have of men however, if you wish to find a man with strong character and morality.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I am 22.

That's really cute.
Original post by tailred
That's really cute.

I know! ^_^ I really want something cute!
Reply 15
In no particular order;
1. Honest person
2. Someone who is committed
3. Reliable
4. Cuddles and is lovable
5. Common interests so we can go on long walks and not get bored of talking
6. Good looking
Original post by ---_---
In no particular order;
1. Honest person
2. Someone who is committed
3. Reliable
4. Cuddles and is lovable
5. Common interests so we can go on long walks and not get bored of talking
6. Good looking

thats perfect for me <3
except i dont really care about looks as long as they arent a eye-saw
Security
Attraction
Lust
Honesty
Loyalty
Dominance
Family orientated
Great humour
Reply 18
Original post by kickboxer 98
thats perfect for me <3
except i dont really care about looks as long as they arent a eye-saw

I mean the person can't be fat. Lean, muscular and tall for a guy. Slim, small waist girl with a curvy body, again not fat.
Original post by ---_---
I mean the person can't be fat. Lean, muscular and tall for a guy. Slim, small waist girl with a curvy body, again not fat.

most people have some fat, i know i deffo do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending