The Student Room Group

The Anime Society Thread 6

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plagioclase
Posting to subscribe!

Plagiooo!! Didn't you watched Anime , oo we should vs each other on anime in tht quizz up appy YUSS , later tho i got work 2 do fml

Baii!!
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Plagiooo!! Didn't you watched Anime , oo we should vs each other on anime in tht quizz up appy YUSS , later tho i got work 2 do fml

Baii!!

HAVE YOU MANAGED TO LEAVE THE SHOWER YET?!?!

I have been so worried.
HAVE YOU MANAGED TO LEAVE THE SHOWER YET?!?!

I have been so worried.

Lmao i jus saw this and died.
Lmao i jus saw this and died.

RIP

By the way you are not senpai
RIP

By the way you are not senpai

Lets find out
Lets find out

I sent you an invite but there is a distinct lack of Mustafa presence.
I'm following that too but the dev seems like a really unpleasant person...

How so? Just curious.
I sent you an invite but there is a distinct lack of Mustafa presence.

Im here!
Original post by Omar717
How so? Just curious.

If you read his dev blog, he's got a pretty haughty, entitled attitude. He seems to think he's making some kind of major sacrifice for the world because so many people are kissing his feet and getting over-hyped. He's been pretty rude at some times too, like linking to some art-work a fan sent in as an example of "bad art he doesn't want".

Im here!

Not on QuizUp you're not!
If you read his dev blog, he's got a pretty haughty, entitled attitude. He seems to think he's making some kind of major sacrifice for the world because so many people are kissing his feet and getting over-hyped. He's been pretty rude at some times too, like linking to some art-work a fan sent in as an example of "bad art he doesn't want".

Not on QuizUp you're not!

http://prntscr.com/9l2a7j , maybe its glitched il relog

Wow. Sounds like an arrogant douche :angry:
http://prntscr.com/9l2a7j , maybe its glitched il relog

Wait did you just call me a baka?

Also I just sent you an inviteroo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Diplomat.
Just started Season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul, im loving it.

TY @serah.exe

I didn't even know there was a season 2, I started watching season 1 on netflix (on episode 7), and I'm enjoying it, so far.
Original post by NotNotBatman
I didn't even know there was a season 2, I started watching season 1 on netflix (on episode 7), and I'm enjoying it, so far.

Yeah its so good, finished it now lol

Oh and what till you get to the finale:yep:
Is season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul better than season 1?Becuase I honestly found season 1 to be quite bland and too quick paced for my liking.
Original post by Omar717
Is season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul better than season 1?Becuase I honestly found season 1 to be quite bland and too quick paced for my liking.

No, I don't think so. I had absolutely no idea what on earth was going on in the first half of Season 2, then it got better but the ending... oh dear. I liked Season 1 so I got through Season 2 but if you were already bored by Season 1 then I wouldn't bother.

SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING THOUGH.
Original post by Omar717
Personally I find the screen a bit too small for my liking, but certainly not unusable
. I prefer a tablet so i don't have to zoom in to read dialogue.

I'm not an owner of a tablet but I do agree :tongue:

I'm following that too but the dev seems like a really unpleasant person...

The dev does seem a bit of a mystery, forever moaning about emails and payments etc. I do admire the regular updates with honesty and a general indication of where the project is going. Anything I should be wary of?
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
The dev does seem a bit of a mystery, forever moaning about emails and payments etc. I do admire the regular updates with honesty and a general indication of where the project is going. Anything I should be wary of?

I don't think so, it looks legit, I just don't like the dev that's all. I'm following it because the videos are cool but I think it's soooooo overhyped.
No, I don't think so. I had absolutely no idea what on earth was going on in the first half of Season 2, then it got better but the ending... oh dear. I liked Season 1 so I got through Season 2 but if you were already bored by Season 1 then I wouldn't bother.

Haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul yet myself, and it's one of the few that's on Netflix. Would you recommend?
Original post by Alexion
Haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul yet myself, and it's one of the few that's on Netflix. Would you recommend?

Yes I would, certainly the first season. It has some good characters, great fight scenes and probably my favourite soundtrack of all time. Also it's quite short so it's not much of a commitment.

Quick Reply

Latest