The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Is MMU right for me? Help!

I want to do a degree with counselling and psychotherapy and found the psychology with counselling and psychotherapy at MMU it looks great and the course sounds brill. Has anyone studied this course or similar at MMU? Want a bit of info for what it's like moving away from home to this uni, night life, campus, teachers etc. I'm nervous about doing it all on my own but excited! Any help is appreciated thanks!! 😁
Original post by Hanpops96
I want to do a degree with counselling and psychotherapy and found the psychology with counselling and psychotherapy at MMU it looks great and the course sounds brill. Has anyone studied this course or similar at MMU? Want a bit of info for what it's like moving away from home to this uni, night life, campus, teachers etc. I'm nervous about doing it all on my own but excited! Any help is appreciated thanks!! 😁

MMU is fab :smile: my other half goes and I'm applying for this year. The nightlife is fab, there is so so so much going on in Manchester all the time and as far as I can tell the lecturers are so supportive, my other half's English lecturer Skyped him Christmas Eve because he was panicking over a bit of coursework, so they really do the best they can to help. The student union and the residential reps are fab and they're always organising stuff, before Christmas they had a pub quiz I think and there was good prizes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Hanpops96

I'm applying for this course as my firm choice at MMU, I thought the course looked good and depending on some websites you look on, people find it better than the same course at UCLAN! (:
I'm looking to move over to Manchester and I'm looking to do the exact same course. The lectures seem really lovely and helpful and there are extra classes is you need extra support. I live about 45 minutes away and I've always loved Manchester it's a great place!
Heya,

I know this thread is a bit old but I've moved it to a more appropriate forum :h:

There may be some threads here already that are of interest to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending