The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AGBF
No it doesn't.How does drawing something useless affect my life in the future?I'm not going to be an artist i'm i?
Which is why the new system is flawed.GCSE's were either forced upon us(some of them) or we picked when we were like....12/13?

Talk about unfairness.

I'm clearly not going to change your mind at all with the art stuff - so let's not do that. The creative industries have the highest level of graduates working in them. :smile:

The thing that you are not grasping here is that we do not know how universities will adapt to the changes, they haven't yet been in a situation where they need to consider these changes. In addition, they know that GCSEs are only part of the picture.

Your whole argument of fairness is flawed as we aren't in a position to discuss them.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
if by "Major" you mean "Course Title" (I don't study in the US) then it's 'Software Engineering' :smile:

sounds good. btw i am doing a major minor, because i am doing joint honours at a uk uni, and that's just the way it has worked out.
Original post by kkboyk
Then try to get the best GCSE grades you can with your ability; get good mock grades for your AS subject; write an awesome PS; get an awesome reference.

Yeah, thats what im trying to do at GCSE :smile:
Reply 83
Anyone else who is ready to mock us?
Original post by AGBF
Anyone else who is ready to mock us?

Nobody has been mocking you.

I'm going to close this thread, as honestly we've been over and over about how nobody knows what lies ahead. There is no point in spreading misinformation which will cause panic.

Hope you do well in your A-levels!

Latest

Trending

Trending