The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Genghis Khan
is there a problem with that?

Your thread, but is that it?
Original post by 999tigger
Your thread, but is that it?

yes
There are no numbers, just whether you fancy them or not.

Attempts to reduce human attractiveness to a set of numbers is just bizarre. Tempting for both sexes but misguided.

If you don't find a woman attractive, no amount of her quoting her kilos at you is going to change that.

I'm not saying being slim isn't important, just that any attempt to reduce it to a set of numbers is going to end badly for both sexes.

SS
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leavingthecity
I prefer taller men, but am not offensive about it.

Yeah, post your email will respond with the requested attached ASAP. No.

so i prefer light birds
so i prefer light birds

Cool

Just be civil and realistic about it
Cool

Just be civil and realistic about it

wdum by realistic
type of people who develop easting disorders are weak, just freakin eat right

There are so many things wrong with that post I don't even know where to begin.

You do realise mental illnesses are the same as many physical illnesses in the sense that they're caused by a mix of many genetic and environmental factors. You wouldn't call someone with cancer weak - at least I hope you're at least decent enough of a person not to - so I don't think you should for people with eating disorders (or any other mental illness for that matter). It implies they chose to get ill and I can ****ing gurantee you that neither the person with cancer or the person with an eating disorder chose to.

What exactly do you mean by weak anyway? Mentally? Physically?
If you're talking about physically, eating disorders aren't rare in people who take part in sports. There are plenty of people with eating disorders who will run more than you've probably ran in your life in a day. The incidence rate is pretty high for gymnastics and I doubt you're strong enough to even attempt some of things gymnasts do.
Do not even get me started on mentally.

Also, 'eat right'. I gurantee you plenty of people with eating disorders 'eat right' if you're talking about the whole 'clean, healthy, unprocessed, etc.' thing I think you are. They 'eat right' for months, sometimes even years, completely ignoring the fact that their hair is falling out, they're constantly cold and they can't concentrate on anything because they're so damn hungry but they can't possibly be because they've already eaten their 2000 calories of chicken breast, veg, oatmeal, greek yogurt and sweet potatoes.
Besides, you wouldn't give a **** about what your ideal under 55kg girl ate.
Original post by DistantTraces
There are so many things wrong with that post I don't even know where to begin.

You do realise mental illnesses are the same as many physical illnesses in the sense that they're caused by a mix of many genetic and environmental factors. You wouldn't call someone with cancer weak - at least I hope you're at least decent enough of a person not to - so I don't think you should for people with eating disorders (or any other mental illness for that matter). It implies they chose to get ill and I can ****ing gurantee you that neither the person with cancer or the person with an eating disorder chose to.

What exactly do you mean by weak anyway? Mentally? Physically?
If you're talking about physically, eating disorders aren't rare in people who take part in sports. There are plenty of people with eating disorders who will run more than you've probably ran in your life in a day. The incidence rate is pretty high for gymnastics and I doubt you're strong enough to even attempt some of things gymnasts do.
Do not even get me started on mentally.

Also, 'eat right'. I gurantee you plenty of people with eating disorders 'eat right' if you're talking about the whole 'clean, healthy, unprocessed, etc.' thing I think you are. They 'eat right' for months, sometimes even years, completely ignoring the fact that their hair is falling out, they're constantly cold and they can't concentrate on anything because they're so damn hungry but they can't possibly be because they've already eaten their 2000 calories of chicken breast, veg, oatmeal, greek yogurt and sweet potatoes.
Besides, you wouldn't give a **** about what your ideal under 55kg girl ate.

come back to me when a female gymnast can bench 85kg
wdum by realistic

As in stop pretending you are David Gandy so you can make some women feel **** about themselves

Also maybe read twice my posts so you don't have to keep asking me obvious questions.
Reply 70
how can a 6ft girl weigh 55kg?

lol @ this thread
Original post by ivy.98
how can a 6ft girl weigh 55kg?

lol @ this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=63772347&postcount=5

This was basically

/thread
yes

Usually it's the guys who are asking about height, your feelings are hurt so I get why you're being petty. And less then a man.

Anyway, I think a sexy weight for female is a healthy bmi but in the higher range.
Reply 74

yeah i repped that :tongue: but OPs no common sense made me furious so i just had to lol

oh TSR.. u show me how many idiots are still around
As in stop pretending you are David Gandy so you can make some women feel **** about themselves

Also maybe read twice my posts so you don't have to keep asking me obvious questions.

///when you dont have to prretend
Original post by ivy.98
yeah i repped that :tongue: but OPs no common sense made me furious so i just had to lol

oh TSR.. u show me how many idiots are still around

I know what you mean :lol:
Original post by MACmakeupgirl

zyyzzzzz brah
I can confirm OP is aesthetic

Original post by MACmakeupgirl
I can confirm OP is aesthetic

thanks babe

Latest