The Student Room Group

GF saying I have man flu but Im actually dying!

I got a cold and headache and killing me off and im not getting any sympathy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

grow one of these

Tbg we are all dying, so she is correct. You do sound like a wuss though. Raise your game if you want sympathy.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Tbg we are all dying, so she is correct. You do sound like a wuss though. Raise your game if you want sympathy.

You best stfu before i reach through the screen and show you why they call me souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Sorejer
a cold and headache? I thought "man flu" was an STD? (you know what I'm talking about)
Reply 6
Your gf sounds like me tbh :rofl: I say that to my bf when he's "dying", when really, he only has a cold :colonhash:
Original post by Souljer
You best stfu before i reach through the screen and show you why they call me souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

See you cant be that bad if you can type threats in tsr.

Reply 8
4rl tho it sucks when you actually feel like you're dying and people just pass it off as man flu

like no i genuinely feel like death not just like i have a normal cold ://
Original post by Inexorably
4rl tho it sucks when you actually feel like you're dying and people just pass it off as man flu

like no i genuinely feel like death not just like i have a normal cold ://

yep nobody is made aware when I have a mild cold when I get a full blown viral infection complete with aching muscles and puking though it's automatically dismissed as man-flu, by everyone but my gf though :smile: she gets crazy worried even if i have a slight cold.
Reply 10
See you cant be that bad if you can type threats in tsr.

Dangerous as fok

Posted from TSR Mobile
TBF a real cold or flu with sinusitis is not pleaseant, but then if you really have one you should be having plentu of hot drinks plis anything for catarrh, throat and cough hen hunkering down to get better not TSR..

Reply 12
be lucky you dont have periods every month. thats dying fam.
Reply 13
Original post by mkap
be lucky you dont have periods every month. thats dying fam.

Sigh please do much me into giving you 1000 reasons women have little hardship in life..lets not get into it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Souljer
Sigh please do much me into giving you 1000 reasons women have little hardship in life..lets not get into it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

man u aint no soulja

women have it rough. end of. man flue? how often do you get the flu? how often are women on their period? :tong:
Original post by Souljer
I got a cold and headache and killing me off and im not getting any sympathy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your actually dying. Oh my. Are you in palliative care?

Did you self-diagnose?

Where did you get your MD?
Original post by apronedsamurai
Your actually dying. Oh my. Are you in palliative care?

Did you self-diagnose?

Where did you get your MD?

At deaths door, but he can still post on TSR....
At deaths door, but he can still post on TSR....

:giggle:
Me and my brother are both ill today but he's definitely got man flu... Whatevah.
It could be Zika. Symptoms are the same. Go to A&E now.

Quick Reply

Latest